About the role
At Yieldstreet, “investor first” is one of our core values. We are looking for a product manager who can help us evolve the products used daily by our growing investor community. In this role, you will work together with design, engineering, Investor Relations and other internal teams to ensure investors have the information they need to evaluate the performance of their current investments and to take the next step in their journey with us.
The goal of your work will be to retain investors and help them grow the size of their investment portfolio over time.
Product at Yieldstreet is led by our Chief Product Officer, who brings 20+ years experience to the role from companies like Soundcloud, Shutterstock, and others. The team also has two Directors, who have substantial fintech domain expertise. This role reports to a Director of Product. We are frequently and actively involved in company-level strategic decisions, and this role offers the opportunity to be part of an innovative product team where you will have an immediate impact on the investor experience.
What you’ll do
- Leverage competitive research, qualitative and quantitative customer data, and your understanding of Yieldstreet’s business strategy to evolve the investor Portfolio and other core areas of the investor experience
- Build a prioritized product roadmap that ensures your development team’s projects increase engagement, investor trust and retention
- Collaborate with the designer and engineers on your team to devise solutions that appropriately balance speed and quality whilst creating value for investors
- Own the quality of the product, and have a “roll-up-your-sleeves” mentality to deliver world-class software in every release
- Forecast the impact of your efforts and evaluate whether your solutions have performed as expected, continuing to iterate and identify new opportunities
- Collaborate with stakeholders such as Investor Relations, Financial Operations and other internal teams to incorporate customer feedback into your features
What you’ll need
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product management, preferably within a high-growth, B2C technology company and with mobile experience
- Experience using qualitative customer insights and quantitative data to inform product decisions. You’ve conducted user interviews, usability research and A/B tests
- You can translate business goals into technical requirements for the engineering team Understand how to create simple user interfaces and contribute to product design decisions by balancing function, style and ease of execution
- Ability to clearly communicate product decisions and the rationale behind them, tailoring your verbal and written communications to your audience
- Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to lead through influence rather than direct authority
- Experience driving innovation in financial services is ideal
Yieldstreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. Yieldstreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine, Legal, Art & Private Business Credit. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
We offer an attractive market compensation and benefits package including a stock option plan, health, dental & vision benefits, life insurance, unlimited paid vacation, sabbatical and paid holidays and that's before you even step in the office!
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team is composed of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $1B, and we continue to stay social during the pandemic with virtual social hours, exercise classes, meditation sessions, recipe sharing and so much more!
Yieldstreet is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.