CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
The Senior Product Manager, Kiosk Experience owns the development of user experiences across CLEAR’s physical product suite (airport kiosks, stadium kiosks, facial verification devices, etc.). This position is responsible for building innovative and privacy-centric biometric verification experiences in close partnership with our Physical Products team.
What You Will Do:
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative software experiences on our physical products
- Establish a shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Be customer obsessed in discovering pain points for our partners and consumers
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand Clear’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
Who You Are:
- Passion for the intersection of hardware and software to create frictionless user experiences
- Bias towards action and shipping vs making things perfect
- 5+ years of product management or product design experience
- Experience and knowledge in web applications
- Analytical and organizational experiences
- Growth mindset: self-aware of strengths and areas to develop
Nice to Have:
- Experience developing biometrics or identity products, technologies or platforms
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field