Addepar provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions.
As a Senior Product Manager focused on Market Data, you will be responsible for the full life cycle of integrating 3rd party financial data to power Addepar’s leading portfolio management products. You will work closely with engineering to expand Addepar’s market data redistribution offering to further enhance our portfolio and risk analytics capabilities. You will work on foundational data that helps define Addepar’s overall financial data relationship model as well as building new asset-class specific data models. You will work with vendors, clients, product managers and operations teams to help integrate various data sources and surface content to power the client experience. You will partner closely with leaders across the business to build the preeminent data solutions and services that serve investment teams in wealth management and beyond.
- Analyze and onboard content from a variety of sources into Addepar’s data integration ecosystem. Examples include Security Reference, Pricing, Terms & Conditions, Index levels & constituents, Fund data, etc.
- Define and develop the client content experience related to each dataset, including new asset-class specific data models and analytics.
- Partner with engineering, product management and data operations to deliver high quality, timely and reliable data solutions through Addepar’s workflow solutions and APIs.
- Work with a variety of 3rd party market data providers to develop and support the integration of their data.
- Develop and support derived content, data aggregations and functionality for our clients based on client and 3rd party content and user workflow needs.
- Development data-oriented workflow solutions and product improvements in collaboration with user experience, design and application focused project management teams.
- Analyze and develop solutions to improve data operations and content pipeline efficiency.
- Understand Addepar’s products and clients. Using these insights, work with counterparts within the business to drive new and innovative opportunities to serve our clients better and grow the business.
- Support the integration of 3rd party APIs and solutions to help connect Addepar with the broader financial services ecosystem, connecting our clients to opportunities and solutions in the marketplace.
- Contribute to the evolution of Addepar’s master financial concordance solutions to better serve our clients and cement Addepar’s role as the premier integrator of market traded and alternative asset investments.
- 10+ years of financial data product management experience or relevant finance domain-specific experience
- Experience integrating and aligning various types of financial market data from disparate providers into a common ecosystem, preferably with a focus on redistribution of that data to end users to power a cohesive client experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills working with vendors, clients and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate domain knowledge and problems and knowledge both in person and in writing for internal development and sales teams as well for clients and 3rd party data partners.
- Ability to partner with engineering to define the functional and technical implementation to solve a business problem. This includes understanding of high level data development concepts, data modeling and the ability to write and review technical requirements documents.
- Passion for the finance and technology space and solving previously intractable problems at the heart of investment management.
- Experience working in with financial data and concepts relevant to Addepar’s clients and products strongly preferred, but not required for consideration.
Addepar is a wealth management platform that specializes in data aggregation, analytics, and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. The company’s platform aggregates portfolio, market, and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices, and large financial institutions that manage data for over $2 trillion of assets on the company’s platform. In 2020, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 and in 2018 received Morgan Stanley’s Fintech Award for making a significant impact on the firm’s mission of continuous innovation. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City and Salt Lake City.
Addepar is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to building together and to do that best, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas.