Senior Product Manager, Marketing Automation at SEVENROOMS
SevenRooms is a guest experience platform that helps hospitality operators connect data across the guest journey. We enable operators to automatically drive revenue & profitability by leveraging data to build direct relationships, deliver exceptional experiences, and increase repeat business. Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.‘s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes’ Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
- Define business and product requirements for 7X
- Lead cross-functional teams to execute on product plans and deliver results
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders throughout SevenRooms to obtain buy-in for product initiatives and to set expectations
- Identify our customers' needs and opportunities through data analysis, interviews, and research through quantitative and qualitative methods
- Research and understand customer requirements, operational impacts and needs, competitive offerings, cases from Customer Support, and translate these into feature specs or product improvements
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide support for escalation management, make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints
- Function as the Product Owner for an Agile Scrum development team to define, deliver, build and iterate on capabilities
- 5+ years of product management experience in marketing automation software
- Proven track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through
- Curiosity to dig several layers deep into solutions with an eye toward continuous improvement
- Radical thinking paired with strong execution; can envision a different world and can articulate a clear path to get there
- Able to set clear and deliverable goals
- Demonstrate tenacity and commitment to deliver and be accountable for results
- Comfortable working with large, disparate data sets and web technologies
- Able to balance multiple projects at once and adhere to deadlines
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK