Senior Product Manager, MarketPlace
What You'll Do
- You will develop a strong understanding of the tenant journey, their jobs and related needs and the competitive landscape to build product refinements and new features that drive great customer outcomes.
- You will work in an open, collaborative, and multidisciplinary environment. You will collaborate with product designers, data analysts and engineers to drive the product vision in light of the business model and target customers.
- You will lead all levels of product development process, from evangelizing the roadmap to creating product requirements and managing prioritization.
- You will measure and synthesize the quantitative and qualitative feedback on your products, and share these findings with your team and senior management.
- You will also work closely with our Directors of Product and Chief Product Officer to improve team culture, motivation, and processes
- You have 4+ years of product management experience building consumer web/mobile products
- You have a proven track record of building and launching products that solve your business and customers’ needs
- You are a truly empathetic listener: to your team, stakeholders and your customers
- You are an expert in utilizing a hypothesis driven approach and performing qualitative as well as data-driven experiments to inform product direction
- Experience in Real Estate industry
- Experience building a marketplace (Supply/Demand) business, platform business
We Take Care of You!
- Competitive compensation packages, including equity
- Great medical, vision, dental, and commuter benefits
- 401K plan
- Generous family policies
- Training and career development programs for everyone
- A company that embraces and celebrates diversity
- Fantastic location near Bryant Park with easy walk to most major subway lines (Grand Central, Penn Station & Times Square)
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Team lunches, company happy hours, ample snacks and drinks