Senior Product Manager, Member Engagement
Getting together with real people in real life makes powerful things happen. Side hustles become careers, ideas become movements, and chance encounters become lifelong connections. Meetup brings people together to create thriving communities. Show up. Change lives.
As one of two Product Managers on the Member Engagement team, your focus will be shaping Meetup's apps, website, email and push notifications to continuously demonstrate the value of Meetup to our members. You'll ship experiments and solutions that make the product stickier and drive member retention. You'll help realize a future in which the Meetup platform plays a smaller role and instead enables people to connect with and engage each other directly.
As a Product Manager at Meetup, you will:
- Refine, sequence, prioritize and execute your product team's roadmap
- Generate ambitious and well-designed product ideas based on member needs and strategic objectives and then drive product through entire development cycle
- Articulate and validate key product assumptions through research, user testing, and live testing
- Set and track key performance metrics
- Drive continuous improvements through rigorous analysis and optimization
- Represent the team to senior leadership and company at large by sharing plans, goals, and results
- Continuously remain an expert on the Meetup apps, site, and in-person user experience
You're our ideal teammate if:
- You want to help change a company and position one of the Internet's great brands for explosive growth.
- You have at least 4 years of experience in a product manager role at a tech company.
- You're obsessed with measuring the impact of everything you ship
- You collaborate successfully with designers and engineers
- You think strategically but also love to get your hands dirty
- You have contributed to iOS and Android apps
- You're up on all the latest trends in mobile and you have a strong instinctual sense of where things are going so that you can ensure Meetup's continuing success in the future
- You come up with simple solutions to complex problems
Our team is bold, supportive, and passionate about bringing people together in real life to create community for everyone. We care about moving fast, real-world change and building diverse, dynamic teams. You in?