Senior Product Manager, Memberships at Angi
Angi is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to own an expanding Membership experience on our platform with the goal of making Angi the primary destination for customers’ needs in and around the home. While focused on digital product, this role has significant real world impact by improving the customer experience and satisfaction with home services delivered to over 150 million customers by nearly 250,000 professional service providers. Angi’s Membership program (branded “Angi Key”) currently offers members discounted services across hundreds of different home needs and projects, all backed by our Happiness Guarantee. The next phase of explosive Membership growth will focus on both improving our customers’ experience of existing benefits as well as building out a complementary network of compelling benefits to ultimately make an Angi Membership the best value and first stop for all home services needs. Membership is a key driver of Angi’s next wave of growth, receiving attention from both the press and Wall Street.
How you’ll contribute:
As the Senior Product Manager, Memberships you will work closely with your design, engineering and analytics counterparts to create a virtuous product ideation cycle – identifying how to drive additional membership value by analyzing voice of customer research, ideating with your cross-functional team, creating tests to validate hypotheses with statistically significant data, and scaling up the resulting insights to deliver the maximum impact and happiness to customers across desktop, mobile and app. You will own your roadmap and be responsible for influencing your cross-functional team to align on the right North Star(s), empowered to determine the best strategy for getting there, and held accountable to achieving ambitious results. We have audacious goals for our Memberships program and welcome leaders at every level who are willing to embrace the challenge.
At Angi, we understand that the biggest impacts are driven by teams, not individuals. As an individual contributor in this role, you will not operate in a silo - you will work with and influence colleagues, stakeholders and executives throughout the company as the scope and scale of our membership program grows. You will think and operate like an owner – identifying the right problem to solve, generating buy-in, securing the required team and resources, and thoughtfully iterating towards the solution with urgency.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of product management experience at established tech companies – experience with consumer-facing products preferred but not required
- A proven track record of planning and shipping products with measurable impact
- A customer-centric approach: you start with understanding your customer and their needs, and have experience working with UX researchers or conducting hands-on research to improve your understanding of your customer
- Strong technical skills: you have experience coding and/or constructing complex technical requirements
- Strong analytical skills: you have a proven track record of deriving impactful insights from data and experiments
- A clear product methodology or framework: the impact you drive is the result of a structured approach which can both be applied to new problems and scale as your area of ownership grows
- Excellent communication skills: you communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing, and understand how to tailor your message to different audiences including executives
We value diversity:
We know that the best ideas come from product teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $90,000 - 170,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans
- Retirement plan with company match (401K)