Senior Product Manager - Merchant Partnerships
Bread is a technology company that aims to transform the way the world shops online. We build tools, technologies and APIs that allow e-commerce merchants to integrate installment loan financing and other alternative payment products anywhere in their customers’ shopping journey. Bread was started in 2014 by financial technology veterans, and has experienced explosive growth to date. We’re backed by top investors including Menlo Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kinnevik, among others.
At Bread, Product Managers drive product vision, strategy and the roadmap, working closely with engineers, designers, and cross functional partners to bring to market products that our merchants, members and internal users love. As the Senior Product Manager for Merchant, you will be responsible for our retailers’ end-to-end journeys from onboarding through optimization to day-to-day transaction and account management. We’re looking for individuals who are both creative and results-oriented to come up with innovative products and features that will help us enable our merchants and achieve our mission of transforming consumer finance.
Your role at Bread:
- Develop a deep understanding of our current and future merchants - their ecommerce platforms, their marketing stacks, and their funnels - to identify opportunities to better help them meet their business goals
- Work closely with the Merchant Engineering team and with the Revenue teams to define and bring to market new features and products that will drive Merchant adoption, retention, and satisfaction.
- Drive the product vision and roadmap for our Merchant Portal experience, our merchant-facing APIs and our eCommerce and Martech plugin capabilities.
- Own end-to-end prioritization and delivery of net new and iterative product features, ensuring we are building the best experiences and capabilities for our merchants.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis to discover new opportunities and measure the impact of feature launches
- Sell the Bread story
- Develop a deep understanding of our merchants and opportunities to better serve their needs
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years of product management experience on a B2B/Saas Product, ideally focused on eCommerce, A/B testing, martech or web analytics platforms
- Experience collaborating closely with stakeholders and engineers to prioritize and bring features to market through an Agile software development lifecycle
- Strong and clear communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable and thrives in fast paced and ambiguous environments
- Proactive and organized self-starter with a passion for discovering new and creative opportunities
- Experience making decisions based on quantitative and qualitative data
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication, and project management skills