Senior Product Manager, Messaging & Automation at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking an experienced, globally-focused Senior Product Manager to join our Messaging & Automation team and build the dashboard UI that allows our customers to run rich, sophisticated marketing campaigns. The Messaging & Automation team operates at high scale in an exciting technology environment, and covers a wide scope of activities from improving our existing product suite to developing exploratory and innovative new products. You’ll work on a wide range of cutting-edge projects, from building the interface that teams use to reach billions of end users, to streamlining product adoption processes or driving the exploration of new emerging technologies and their applications to message sending.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Drive strategic business goals and work to ensure the teams invest toward those goals through a data-driven roadmap.
- Deeply understand our customers, market, and technology environment.
- Provide expertise on the problems experienced by marketers.
- Collaborate closely with Product Designers, Engineers, Product Managers, and counterparts across the business to scope effective solutions and ensure that we’re building excellent products.
- Establish and manage internal and external customer expectations.
- Lead product development in a lean, entrepreneurial start-up environment.
- Generate and evaluate ideas to enhance Braze’s suite of product offerings and create a competitive advantage.
WHO YOU ARE
- An experienced builder with 6+ years of full-time Product Management experience
- You have strong and clear written and verbal communication skills
- You are comfortable with ambiguity
- You are a proactive and disciplined self-starter with an innate curiosity for learning and trying new things
- You have experience making decisions based on quantitative data
- You are organized and have a growth mindset
- Experience working on a consumer-focused marketing team
- Start-up experience
- Marketing technology experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
Braze is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and making our organization a place for all individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, age, sex and gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, familial status, disability status, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected class. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are selected to interview, to request an accommodation either as part of the interview process or during your potential employment with Braze, please let your recruiter know and a member of our People Relations team will follow up with you.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.