Quadpay was founded in 2018 with the goal to transform the way shoppers pay for their purchases. Would you believe that more than 60% of millennials don’t own a credit card and over 57% of Americans have less than $1,000 in savings? Believe it. Quadpay is helping people make larger purchases accessible with responsible budgeting. We believe in choice and in giving shoppers the freedom and flexibility to manage their purchases in the way that best suits their finances.
We are proud that QuadPay is one of the fastest growing fin-tech start-ups. We use G Suite to communicate when we aren’t chatting (or often, sending pictures of our pets) on Slack. We’ve got a stocked kitchen and beautiful loft office near Madison Square Park. Our team loves coming to work and has fun during our regular all hands meetings, happy hours, and trivia nights. Come join us!
To manage this growth, we are looking for an experienced Mobile App Product Manager to oversee Quadpay’s iOS and Android apps. Quadpay already has a top-notch team of iOS, Android, and API engineers, specialized designers, and solid partnerships with Apple and Google, all of which are ready for a strong leader.
We're looking for someone that lives and breathes consumer experiences across iOS and Android apps.
You're an accountable, hands on problem-solver with a positive attitude, letting nothing stand in the way. You thrive when moving a project from ambiguity to clarity. You're a natural collaborator equally comfortable talking tech with developers, user experience with designers, copy and positioning with product marketers, numbers with finance and marketing, and strategy with executive leadership. You pay attention to people, connect with them, and know how to achieve great things together. You have a strong sense of purpose and integrity, with deep emotional intelligence.
You’ll play a pivotal role in developing the company's mobile roadmap and shipping product and features that will spark explosive growth and be used by millions of consumers.
You come from an environment where you’ve held a senior product role managing a mobile app that is operating at significant scale, and have been there from launch through to scale into the top 100 rank within your products app store category.
You should have a solid reputation for building great mobile products that have a big impact, as well as a proven track record of execution at tech companies.
What You Will Do:
- You develop and drive forward the mobile product vision to align with the company vision and help inform product and design team roadmaps and goal setting
- You've held a senior product role (in-house) at a consumer tech or e-commerce company that is in top 100 of its respective app store category
- You've launched great iOS and Android apps
- You're obsessed with measuring the impact of everything you ship
- You’re obsessed with pixel perfect design and creating simple yet powerful user experiences
- You collaborate successfully with designers and engineers
- You think strategically but you also love getting your hands dirty
- Your adept to listening to the consumer and turning customer feedback into improved user experiences
- You have experience working with growth marketing teams and instrumenting the app for measurement and analytics
- You're up on all the latest trends in mobile, payments, and other emerging platforms and you have a strong instinctual sense of where things are going so that you can ensure Quadpay’s continuing success in the future
What You Should Have:
- 3-5 years of software product management experience, with demonstrated wins
- Experience managing a top 100 app from launch to scale and beyond
- 2+ years of mobile (iOS, Android, web) product management experience
- Able to learn the Quadpay domains quickly (payments)
- Strong communication skills, including presentation skills
- Excellent SQL knowledge and can generate data insights yourself
- International experience a plus
Technology is changing the way people interact with the world and we’re bringing that revolution to the way people shop and transact. We allow shoppers to buy anywhere, at anytime - and pay in 4 interest-free, automatic installments over 6 weeks. You get the product right away and QuadPay will pay the merchant upfront.
We're looking for someone who can join our high-functioning team of passionate support professionals and we value a range of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We pride ourselves on diversity and creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
We're growing very quickly and always looking for talented people to join our team and help transform the way consumers shop and pay!