Senior Product Manager, Mobile
You are unique. So are we.
Care/of (takecareof.com) is a fast-growing, venture-backed wellness startup. We make it easier and more enjoyable to shop for vitamins (and maybe even a little fun, too). Our technology makes it possible for people to get custom vitamin recommendations based on their diets and health goals, which we deliver in convenient daily packs with a touch of joy. We aim to help people feel empowered to make the right choices for their health by being transparent about the research backing up our recommendations and the quality of our products. Care/of launched in 2016 and is based in New York City. (And we're excited to meet you.)
What you’ll do:
At Care/of, our purpose is to remove all obstacles to living healthy. We think we can accomplish this in three ways:
- Living healthy can be difficult; we make it easy.
- Building healthy habits can be lonely; we make it fun.
- Knowing if something is working can be a black box; we give you confidence.
We are committed to making this happen with a quickly evolving mobile app that helps our members keep track of their health, daily. As the Senior Product Manager, you will help set the vision, develop concepts with our data science, product, design, and marketing teams, talk directly with customers, and launch simple, beautiful, and delightful in-app experiences for our users.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of consumer-facing product management experience
- Launched at least 3-6+ large digital products from concept to production that are mobile-centric
- A strong, consumer-centric philosophy and research-oriented bent. You represent users at every step of the digital product development process, keeping their motivations at the heart of what you’re building
- A thoughtful, creative thinker who pairs well with strong user experience and visual designers, and has launched at least one major digital product that is novel and different for their target audience
- Demonstrated ability to operate like a business owner who holds digital products accountable to key performance indicators and measures impact to business metrics
- Effective communicator and fast decision maker who leverages data and insights alongside of intuition to make a compelling case for new features
- A strong storyteller who can write and verbalize a compelling “press narrative” for digital products that they’ve launched
- Effective time manager and delegator who is able to prioritize effectively across multiple projects that are in flight
- Someone who has launched something that failed, with lessons learned
- A passionate health and wellness person, i.e. you use comparable health tracking hardware and/or software products like Apple Watch or HealthKit
- An educational or professional background in design
- Management consulting or MBA
Some benefits and perks of working at Care/of:
- Competitive salary + equity
- A competitive insurance package
- Free vitamins 💊
- Ability to shape a high-growth, dynamic brand
- Working with an amazing, fun-loving, spirited group of people