Healthcare is too hard. At Zocdoc, we strive every day to make it easier for patients to get the care they need. Founded with a mission to give power to the patient, Zocdoc enables the seamless healthcare experience patients expect and deserve. Every day, we hear from patients who tell us about the very real difference we’ve made in their lives. You can hear some of their stories here.
Your Impact on our Mission:
Join Zocdoc as a Senior Mobile Product Manager and help us build a better healthcare experience! Mobile devices are the central way our highest engaged users access healthcare and we're looking for a mobile leader to define how we grow and what problems we solve for these patients next.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Excited about measuring key metrics to drive business performance
- A cross functional leader who enjoys shipping impactful products to simplify the user experience
- Analytical and enjoy using data to solve problems
Your day to day is…
- Create the vision for Zocdoc mobile apps
- Define how we think about engagement with the apps among our patients
- Rapidly test hypotheses to increase both of this metric and evangelize what the data proves out to the rest of the product org.
- Manage the full product life cycle from research and design through development and launch
- Measure success of new products and features by defining and analyzing key metrics
- Work with world-class engineers and designers
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 3+ years of product management experience shipping consumer-facing mobile apps
- Experience leading all aspects of product management from ideation to launch with a focus on improving key metrics
- Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional teams
- Strong Track record partnering with design teams and guiding UX
- Background in highly analytical roles - SQL skills desired
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% covered health care for employees
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.