Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
Who You Are:
You are a hands-on mortgage industry expert who will own the product strategy/roadmap and drive best practices for the Mortgage product offering at Ocrolus. As a Senior Product Manager, you will be the market expert and drive that understanding across engineering, data science, product management, and Ocrolus’s client-facing functions. You will lead the strategic positioning of products and solutions that drive client engagement, usage, and value proposition for current and future Mortgage industry partners.
The ideal candidate has deep experience and understanding in the mortgage origination and lending industry, either directly or indirectly. The candidate must have demonstrated results and success in a client-facing Product Management role, preferably in a high- or hypergrowth-startup environment.
- Align teams and functions at Ocrolus through a deep understanding of the Mortgage industry needs and requirements
- Obtain and maintain a solid understanding of all Ocrolus solutions as well and develop use case and product roadmap in relation to Mortgage as a whole
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge Mortgage customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various technical personnel during all project phases
- Seek new market opportunities in the mortgage market by leveraging Ocrolus’s distinctive competencies in document processing and analysis
- Review proposed modifications on product roadmap, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Develop KPIs, monitor progress continuously and report on milestones and deliverables
- Proactively maintain relationships across roles and departments
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news.
- 4+ years functional experience in Product Management
- 2+ years domain experience working in/with the mortgage origination and lending industry (directly or indirectly)
- Demonstrated client and commercial focus
- Habit of leadership and influence across functions
- Technical proficiency and experience working with engineering functions
- Analytical mindset (data-driven decision making) and ability to solve unstructured problems
- Degree in a technical field, or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with agile practices
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
Read Full Job Description