Peloton is seeking a product leader to help create the next generation of fitness experiences beyond instructed classes. They will partner with designers and engineers across our product portfolio to develop an in-depth knowledge of member behavior and create experiences that are fun, immersive and (most importantly) an amazing workout.
In this role, you will:
- Cultivate a deep understanding of member needs across our product portfolio and identify opportunities to drive incremental active days through non instructed experiences.
- Work with strategy and insights teams to build knowledge of our prospective member base and identify areas with highest potential for growth/new customer acquisition.
- Work with research, design & engineering to conduct rapid prototyping and experimentation of interactive mechanics across our products.
- Work with instructors and other fitness authorities to ensure everything we build is grounded in effective training methods.
- Work with multiple dedicated teams of software engineers to scope, plan, and execute the short-term development queue, as well as planning out and executing our longer term development roadmap.
- Develop deep relationships with stakeholders throughout the business and ensure there is alignment with the wider strategy of the organization.
- 4+ years of Product Management or Game Producer Experience
- Experience and/or passionate about how gaming can be applied to fitness
- Understanding of how 3d experiences are built
- An experimental mindset with an eye toward testing and learning
- Exceptional communication skills, especially the ability to work closely with experts in a different field, understand their needs, and translate them into software.
- Experience working in an agile scrum team
- Highly collaborative and willing to give and accept constructive feedback
- Ability to create strong user-centered consumer experiences
- Self starter; ability to act autonomously
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Constant attention to detail
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.