Senior Product Manager, Patient Fulfillment at Ro
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:37 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, September 3, 2020
Founded in 2017, Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company that puts you in control of your health. We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Ro powers three digital health clinics -- Roman for men’s health, Rory for women’s health, and Zero for fighting smoking addiction -- as well as Ro Pharmacy, a simple and affordable online pharmacy where every medication is $5 per month. The company’s nationwide networking of physicians and pharmacies provides a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from online treatment to the delivery of medication and ongoing care. Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, and listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the Patient Fulfillment product management team. This team is responsible for ensuring patients receive a best-in-class pharmacy and fulfillment experience. You will report to the Director of Product, Patient Fulfillment and work closely with partners across pharmacy and operations teams to define and build the future of Ro’s telehealth platform.
What You’ll Do:
- Define the vision, strategy, and roadmap for Ro’s Pharmacy platform.
- Lead a cross-functional team of product designers, engineers, and analysts to build a best-in-class pharmacy experience for our members.
- Partner closely with operations team leaders to identify, scope, and deliver on platform innovations for our pharmacists.
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years product management experience
- 5+ years of leading product teams with a consistent record of developing talent
- Successful track record of owning a complex area of a business, balancing ambitious vision with pragmatism, defining a multi-year product strategy and consistently delivering against OKRs
- Excellent product judgment: ability to prioritize competing opportunities, balance stakeholder needs with business priorities, and drive detailed trade-offs over the product lifecycle
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills: ability to establish common ground with empathy and candor, manage conflicting points of view, and articulate the rationale behind decisions
- Bonus points: Experience in an operations-heavy role with an internal user base
Benefits + Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid maternity/parental leave
- A never-ending supply of office snacks + coffee + tea
- The cutest office dog you’ve ever seen
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.