LeafLink is the regulated cannabis industry’s largest wholesale marketplace, providing licensed dispensaries the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage and scale their operations.
With over 5,500 retailers and more than 1,600 brands across 26 territories in the US and Canada, LeafLink is setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink annually processes and manages more than $3 billion in wholesale cannabis orders.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC’s, is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Built In NYC's ‘Best Places to Work in 2021’, as well as one of Fast Company’s ’Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2018’, joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we’re just getting started!The Role
LeafLink is seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our New York team to build the regulated cannabis industry’s preferred way to digitally pay for wholesale commerce and trade.
As a LeafLink product manager, you and your team will work to ensure that cannabis businesses can access impactful and compliant payment services within LeafLink’s financial product suite. You’ll be expected to work with executive sponsors, internal teams, and external partners to design and deliver seamless and scalable services that help cannabis businesses thrive.Responsibilities:
- Lead the execution of the payments product roadmap across real-time payment capabilities, advanced payment options, compliance interactions, data integration and the front-end experience.
- Conduct market research and understand the availability of new payment technologies and B2B marketplace patterns.
- Work with key internal stakeholders as well as external partners to ensure that all payment capabilities meet the necessary KYC / AML and other key compliance requirements.
- Articulate, own, and communicate your vision and roadmap across your pod, business unit, and company.
- Work with account management, business development and marketing teams to launch payment capabilities and drive customer adoption.
- Closely collaborate with other key product managers to ensure that payment solutions are tightly integrated with banking, liquidity, and internal solutions.
- Manage trade-offs and prioritization between design, engineering, time-to-market and customer experiences.
- Partner with your pod to determine feasibility of your vision and translate it into an executable roadmap.
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager working to drive innovation, workflows, and capabilities for a digital payments focused product or experience.
- Strong understanding and exposure to the broader B2B software environment and how payments and consumers interact with new embedded finance technologies.
- Experience building and integrating with APIs and financial data centric products that are necessary for onboarding new bank accounts, facilitating payments, and integrating other financial products into the customer experience such as credit.
- Experience coordinating requirements across diverse stakeholders, banking / tech partners, and development teams.
- Customer-centric with a proven track-record of developing and acting on customer insights.
- Ability to define opportunities and problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts and make valid conclusions.
- Familiarity using research, prototypes, experimentation and analytics to guide decision making.
- An interest in the cannabis industry and passionate about finance, fin-tech and new disruptive banking technologies.
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success
LeafLink’s employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work list. Learn more about LeafLink’s history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here.