Senior Product Manager, Personalization at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
MSK will require all new hires, volunteers, and vendors who come onsite to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination. This is based on the COVID-19 vaccines’ high level of protection and our shared responsibility in protecting our patients.
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we're not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we're driving excellence and improving outcomes. We're treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Are you looking for your next career challenge? We are excited to be recruiting a Senior Product Manager, Marketing & Communications who is passionate about delivering highly personalized communications and experiences across digital products for one of the nation’s leading cancer centers. The incumbent will be a key member of the Marketing Technology & Operations Team responsible for the leading the development, socialization and implementation of the personalization strategy roadmap.
Reporting to our Director, Digital Product Strategy, you will:
- Lead process of ideation, planning, approval, and execution of personalization strategies across initiatives, teams, and channels.
- Merge business and user needs with technical capabilities to define personalization strategy.
- Make data driven decisions to inform personalization strategy, leveraging behavior analytics, user research and business insights.
- Partner with technical, editorial, marketing, design, and product teams to ensure successful execution of personalization strategy and cross-channel connectivity.
- Manage the set-up and execution of personalized experiences using Redpoint, Drupal and other technologies.
- 7+ years working in product management and marketing
- Hands-on experience managing website content, personalization technologies, and marketing automation tools. Experience with Salesforce, Drupal and Redpoint or similar technologies a plus.
- Experience with managing data connectivity across systems and strong knowledge of data privacy laws and best practices.
- Ability to translate and extend high-level strategy across departments and teams.
- Proven experience working in an Agile environment. SAFe experience a plus.
Competitive compensation packages | Sick Time | Generous Vacation + 12 holidays to recharge & refuel | Internal Career Mobility & Performance Consulting | Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA & Dependent Care | 403b retirement savings plan match | Tuition Reimbursement | Parental Leave & Adoption Assistance | Commuter Spending Account | Fitness Discounts & Wellness Program | Resource Networks | Life Insurance & Disability | Remote Flexibility
We believe in communication, transparency, and thinking beyond your 8-hour day @ MSK. It’s important to us that you have a sense of impact, community, and work/life balance to be and feel your best.
Our Hiring Process
You read the ad, agree it sounds like a great fit & apply -> Talent Acquisition contacts you to complete our tech assessment and/or schedule a phone interview (if your profile aligns)-> after speaking with the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will connect with the Hiring Manager by phone or video call -> if your experience is a fit, you will move forward to an on-site visit or video call with the team -> post interview feedback -> ideally an offer! -> reference check & onboarding -> orientation & official welcome to MSK