Senior Product Manager - Platform Connectivity at Onna (Remote)
Onna is engaged in an active phase of growth and we are hiring across North America and Europe. We are thrilled to be able to welcome new team members from across the world to a work environment which is lighthearted, fast-paced, exciting, and flexible. We provide our people with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to take their career to the next level. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a Senior Product Manager - Platform Connectivity with a strong technical background in SaaS, data transformation and integration, and API/SDK who is based in Europe, to join our existing fully-remote Platform squad (team composition inspired by the Spotify model).
Onna’s Platform includes the Connectors, API/SDKs, Search and Export among other capabilities, and is the backbone of the Onna Knowledge Integration Platform. Connectivity enables Onna to ingest and export large volumes of data. Our data sources include some of the world’s best SaaS services: tools that are essential to our customers’ daily workflows like Slack, Zoom and Dropbox. Our outbound targets are software platforms that leverage our data discovery capabilities.
Data we ingest is indexed and passed through a number of machine-learning and natural language processing engines to extract meaning and insight. Through a unique combination of enterprise search capabilities and Al-powered context awareness, customers are able to find what they need faster, with context that generates insights and knowledge, and powers better decision-making. Customers also want to export data out of Onna into other enterprise applications, and this role will encompass export as well.
Our Connectivity are key aspects of Onna delivering value to our customers.
What you'll do:
As a Senior Product Manager for Connectivity, you will own our platform Connectivity strategy and shape the future of a core part of Onna’s Knowledge Integration Platform. Like all Product Managers at Onna, you will manage a strategic and tactical roadmap for your product area and work closely with a development team to execute, deliver, and meet OKRs and release and sprint goals. In this role you will have specific responsibility for scaling up our Connector development program to support more and faster delivery of service integrations. If this interests you, we’d love to hear from you!
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years experience in Product Management roles, ideally with data-intensive SaaS products, data integration, including API/SDK solutions for developers.
- You can describe how you focus on outcomes rather than output.
- Writing clear, detailed technical requirements is one of your key strengths.
- You’re familiar with how ETL/ELT processes, data integration, and how foundational software technology is used to build user-facing applications.
- You have an interest in optimizing data and systems for scalability and extensibility.
- You have experience leveraging market data (product usage, competitive, market feedback from multiple sources to inform product decisions.
- You have experience leading product development in an agile environment.
- You have outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills. You consider context, and adjust your approach accordingly.
Benefits we offer:
We've entered a new era of remote work, where our day-to-day is now virtual, and we're committed to adapting to embrace this change.
- A digital-first work environment including allowance for remote work setup
- Competitive salary package
- Comprehensive medical, and dental coverage for you and one family member.
- 23 days holidays per year
- Company-wide well-being days and flexible working time
- Learning and development budget
- Monthly food, utilities and wellbeing allowance
- Birthday and anniversary celebration
- English, Spanish and Catalan language classes
- Company and team gatherings
- Remote work collaboration in the form of virtual events and in-person team gatherings
About the product & Onna’s funding:
Our growing list of integrations includes the likes of G-Suite, Slack, Microsoft 365, Box, Dropbox, and more. Our open API allows us to integrate with any cloud-based or on-premise platform, for optimal control and visibility into your most critical knowledge. Once connected to Onna, the potential use cases are limitless: Information Governance, eDiscovery, Compliance, Knowledge Management, are just a few ways Onna can empower organizations and their employees.
In 2019, we closed an $11M Series A led by Dawn Capital with the participation of our integration partners Slack Fund and Dropbox, and in 2020 we closed a $27M Series B led by Atomico with participation from Glynn Capital, as well as follow-up investments from Dawn Capital, Nauta Capital, and Slack Fund.
Onna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have the authorization to work in the location the position is posted.