Senior Product Manager, Programmatic Product
Senior Product Manager, Programmatic & Partner Products
Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality and audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DoubleVerify solutions create value for media buyers and sellers by bringing transparency and accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery and audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
Since 2008, DoubleVerify has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry.
Headquartered in New York City, DoubleVerify’s investors include JMI Equity, Institutional Venture Partners, Blumberg Capital, First Round Capital and Genacast Ventures. Learn more at doubleverify.com.
The Product Manager, Programmatic and Partner Products has ownership of and accountability for developing new functionality and services for DoubleVerify’s Programmatic and Partner product offerings. This position demands in-depth understanding of the ad-serving ecosystem with particular expertise on the technology needs, business needs, and business problems of networks, exchanges and trading platforms. This position requires strategic thinking, ingenuity, and innovation in a newly emerging vertical that DoubleVerify has both pioneered and leads, in order to expand the company’s product lines for integrated targeting and measurement services. This role is a hands-on product manager who will be part of a cross-functional team and will work with the Sr. Director to own the technical Product Management aspects. Performing market research, collecting requirements, and working closely with the Engineering team to plan and deliver products are all key responsibilities for this role. Communication skills are incredibly important as the position interfaces heavily at all levels and across functions both inside DoubleVerify and with our external partners and carries a high level of visibility.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with the R&D team to execute the vision in an agile development environment for the Programmatic and Partner Products.
- Break down product vision into epics and user stories for development.
- Collect customer feedback and functional needs and develop into requirements
- Manage development from concept to release of product.
- Lead QA efforts with development teams for accurate, high-quality, and timely product delivery.
- Create product documentation for internal and external customers.
- Analyze data and industry trends to drive product enhancements.
- Run competitive analyses.
- Build relationships with customers and non-customers to garner feedback for the development of product offerings
- Support client services, sales, and business development teams.
Who you are
- 3-5 years of Product Management experience 1-2 years in the advertising technology or online media industry.
- B.A. /B.S. or equivalent/higher level of education. B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical field is strongly preferred.
- Exceptional understanding of common online advertising technologies and integration techniques.
- Superb data analysis skills and ability to deliver insight and action from information.
- Passion and desire to play a key role in driving a new business to success in the advertising technology space.
What we prefer
- Deep understanding of the online advertising industry and ad platforms (networks, DSPs, ATDs, SSPs, Exchanges).
- Comprehensive knowledge across display, video and mobile.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Strong process management, business process re-engineering, and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to balance the need of the customer while maintaining corporate objectives.
- Ability to work with internal and external customers to find solutions to challenges they face.
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, and a positive “can-do” approach.