Senior Product Manager, Programmatic Reporting
Senior Product Manager, Programmatic Reporting
Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality and audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DoubleVerify solutions create value for media buyers and sellers by bringing transparency and accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery and audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
Since 2008, DoubleVerify has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry.
The Senior Product Manager, Programmatic Reporting will own the development of new functionality and services for DoubleVerify’s programmatic and platform reporting interface and analytics tools.
The person in this highly visible role will have oversight into DoubleVerify’s analytics and administrative interfaces used by external programmatic and platform clients. The position demands an in-depth understanding of the ad-serving ecosystem, with particular emphasis on the programmatic landscape and leading demand- and supply-side platforms, exchanges, trading desks, and ad networks. The candidate should be knowledgeable on latest ad-serving practices, tracking methods & implementations, as well as various attribution models across display, video, & mobile channels. Most important, s/he must have a strong grasp on best practices around campaign reporting within an RTB context.
This role requires strategic thinking, ingenuity, and innovation into how DoubleVerify can position itself as a market leader in the programmatic space, and requires close attention to detail. Communication and leadership skills are critically important, as the position interfaces heavily at all levels within the org and externally with DV’s partner clients. This is a hands-on product manager who will be part of a cross-functional team, owning all aspects of the Programmatic reporting product set: requirements gathering, market research, prototype design and wireframing, technical troubleshooting, and working closely with the Engineering team and external vendors to plan and deliver products on time and within scope.
What you’ll do
- Own the development of all client-facing reporting tools and interfaces to support DV’s rapidly-growing programmatic business
- Work hand-in-hand with the Pinnacle and Programmatic product/engineering teams and external platform vendors in an agile framework, to develop & release market-leading pre-bid ad quality solutions
- Implement new processes to improve the efficiency and communication of product releases
- Collect customer feedback using both qualitative and quantitative methods, to better understand and anticipate the needs of DV’s programmatic clients (A/B tests, Google Analytics, in-person interviews, etc.). Build relationships with both existing and potential customers to gain product insights
- Run competitive analyses, analyze industry trends to understand areas of DV opportunity / differentiation
- Work with Tech Writer to develop product documentation for internal and external customers
- Deconstruct the Programmatic Reporting vision into epics and user stories necessary for development
- Lead QA efforts with development teams as needed to ensure accurate reporting metrics and timely product delivery
- Lead troubleshooting efforts for any product and customer issues as needed
Who you are
- 4-8 years of Product Management experience in the advertising technology or online media industry
- Bachelor’s degree or higher level of education and/or commensurate experience. B.S. in technical or quantitative field strongly preferred
- Exceptional understanding of current online advertising technologies and business concepts.
- Superb analytical skills and ability to extract actionable insights from raw data
- Passion and desire to work with an incredible team at an innovative leader in the ad tech space
- Deep understanding of the programmatic space and major player (networks, DSPs, ATDs, SSPs, exchanges)
- Experience working with JIRA
- Experience using UI wireframing tools such as Axure or Balsamiq
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Strong process improvement and analytical skills
- Proven ability to balance multiple competing priorities and make judgement calls based on objective information when possible
- Ability to work with internal and external customers to find solutions to shared challenges
- Highly organized with a rigorous attention to detail, a drive for excellence, and a positive “can-do” approach