Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
The safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such, our return to office plan will follow a phased approach, working towards a hybrid model. Starting in June we opened our NYC office for colleagues on Wednesdays and Thursdays. This is entirely voluntary and includes all of our regular in-office perks such as free lunch. There will not be any mandatory return to office in 2021. Learn more about our return to office philosophy and plans here!
Your Impact on our Mission
Join Zocdoc as a Senior Product Manager and help us build a better healthcare experience for our Providers! In this role, you’ll help us achieve our goals by being part of a fast-paced, execution-oriented team responsible for creating products that improves our providers' ability to impact the lives of millions of patients via Zocdoc. Patient-centric healthcare is a generation-defining challenge, and we’re looking for entrepreneurial Product Managers to drive the product initiatives that stack up to the massive opportunity ahead of us. You’ll work as a cross functional leader with designers, analysts, researchers, and engineers to build the products that center the healthcare system around the patient instead of broken payment systems.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Excited to build B2B software for providers to help manage and grow their practice via Zocdoc
- Analytical and enjoy using data to solve problems
- Eager to partner with design and research to work and interact directly with providers as you explore and help solve their challenges
- Energized by identifying significant opportunities and creating a coherent roadmap from a broad, ambiguous domain
- Motivated by improving metrics that measure business performance
- A cross functional leader who enjoys shipping impactful products to simplify the user experience
- Autonomous, urgent, and creative. You genuinely love our mission and view your role as an opportunity to create a better healthcare experience for our patients
Your day to day is…
- Creating a strategy and vision for our provider owned property booking tools and executing on that roadmap to drive our product vision forward
- Understanding the landscape of competition as it relates to provider booking tools
- Managing the full product life-cycle from research and design through development, launch and measurement
- Measuring the success of new products and features by defining and analyzing key metrics and plotting the path forward for iteration
- Forming deep partnerships with cross functional stakeholders, including but not limited to sales, marketing and business intelligence
- Working very closely with compassionate and super talented engineers and designers
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 5+ years of product management experience shipping user-facing technology, bonus points for B2B software
- Experience leading all aspects of product management, from ideation to launch, with a focus on improving key metrics
- Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional teams
- Strong track record partnering with design teams and guiding UX
- Background in highly analytical roles - SQL skills desired
- An unrelenting desire to build more equitable, inclusive and diverse workplaces. You view this role as an opportunity to create positive change
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% covered health care option for employees
- Catered Lunch everyday along with snacks
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.