Senior Product Manager, Public Sector at Dataminr
--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You are an experienced product manager that has designed scalable systems to support a growing business. You’ve worked closely with customer decision-makers and a range of go-to-market teams to paint a vision for at-scale product rollouts. You’ve then collaborated with cross-functional product, design, and engineering teams to define and build the products, tools, and metrics to achieve success.
You thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments where you must continue to identify and deliver products and processes that most impact company goals. You stay ahead of the curve and remain up-to-date in the latest trends, both in your industry and the customer’s. You are excited to ensure a broad set of public sector and non-profit organizations achieve their mission through the adoption of new technology.
What You’ll Do:
- Define, manage & evolve strategy, roadmap, and vision for our enterprise management systems based on business and customer needs
- Work closely with customer stakeholders to deeply understand their organizational needs and help craft strategies for deploying disruptive technology
- Gather inputs across and collaborate with a myriad of stakeholders to lead product discovery and definition
- Lead Engineering and Design teams through platform initiatives across the entire product development lifecycle and provide them with vision and context
- Collaborate with the full go-to-market organization to launch, evangelize, and measure the success of new capabilities and processes
- Define metrics and assess feedback around product performance across the full enterprise, and leverage that data to inform prioritization of produce and process opportunities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 4 years of experience in a product management role with full ownership of a product roadmap and vision
- Experience building system architecture or account management systems for B2B products in complex enterprises
- Experience leading Product for platforms used by internal and external teams
- Ability to prioritize and articulate hard tradeoffs
- Experience in a fast-paced technology environment
- Strong product sense and deep understanding of what makes products effective, with a proven track record of delivering products that make a strong business impact.
- Self-motivation and an ability to handle multiple competing priorities
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with public sector customers is a plus
- Must be able to obtain and hold a Top Secret security clearance.
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.