Senior Product Manager - ResyOS
WHO WE ARE:
We are daring, we challenge each other to be innovative, and we take pride in the work that we do.
Launched in New York City in 2014, Resy builds operations software for the modern restaurant, using technology to redefine hospitality. We work with restaurants in 180 markets around the world. The best restaurants use Resy to connect with their customers.
The company is co-founded by Ben Leventhal, co-founder of Eater.com; Michael Montero, co-founder and former CTO of CrowdTwist and current Techstars mentor; and Gary Vaynerchuk, noted social media expert, entrepreneur and investor. Other company leaders have deep experience in restaurants and hospitality, too.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Resy is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our team. You'll be working closely with our engineering and design teams to drive an even more meaningful and engaging experiences for our restaurant partners. This person will be responsible for delivering features for our flagship product, ResyOS.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Lead product efforts for our restaurant operating system, ResyOS
- Define and develop product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Measure and improve on metrics that align with business objectives
- Ship high-quality features that have an immediate and measurable impact on our business
- Manage cross-functional development teams
- Liaise with the Support team to assist with restaurant needs
- Help scale development processes to keep pace with rapid growth
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have 5+ years of product management experience, preferably in a fast-paced startup environment focused on continuous product innovation
- You must have 2-3 years of B2B/SaaS experience, preferably at a product-driven startup
- You have experience taking successful products from concept to launch
- You are passionate about restaurants and the hospitality industry
- You have a demonstrated ability to ship software products quickly and on-time
- You're hyper organized and have a strong attention to detail
- You are a confident self-starter who’s able to move projects forward with little direction
- You are an exceptional analytical thinker
- You are adaptable, proactive, energetic, and willing to learn and deliver on a variety of tasks and responsibilities
- You are passionate about product design and possess high standards for creating a quality user experience
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, LTD, 401(k), Commuter Benefit, Life Insurance)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional Growth Opportunity Budget
- Equinox gym discount and Wellness budget
- Quarterly credit toward dining at your favorite Resy restaurant
- Beautiful dog-friendly Soho office with fully stocked kitchen and café
- Company-sponsored social events, including Friday family meal
- No shortage of good restaurant recommendations
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a diverse team of employees and creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.