Senior Product Manager, Retail
Help us Build the Future of Money
Gemini Trust Company, LLC (Gemini) is a licensed digital asset exchange and custodian. We built the Gemini platform so customers can buy, sell, and store digital assets (e.g., Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Zcash) in a regulated, secure, and compliant manner.
Digital assets and blockchain technology have the power to transform the world for good. This truth, along with our core values, form the bedrock of our company and culture. At Gemini, no job is too small and no project too big as we endeavor to build the future of money. We are a mission-driven, team-based, inclusive, and determined community of thought leaders who invest in each other and the long game. Join us in our mission!
The Department: Product Management
Our team is made up of skilled product managers with experience in banking, fintech, and cryptocurrency. We draw from top players in the financial and technology industries who are ready to stretch themselves and face the unique and exciting challenges of the digital asset world. We are an internal “think tank” that tackles complex, cross-functional projects, iterates on existing products, and acts as the go-to team for Leadership’s technical vision.
The Role: Senior Product Manager, Retail
Our Product Managers combine systematic analysis and detailed roadmapping to assist in the definition of product initiatives across the company. In this role, you'll identify, manage, and iterate on technical projects while defining their unique scope and targets. A Gemini Product Manager is an expert cross-functional collaborator, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility for critical team initiatives.
This role is full-time in our New York City offices, and reports directly to the Lead Product Manager.
- Work closely with Design and Engineering teams to develop and iterate on products using human-centered design fundamentals.
- Use data-oriented approaches to identify potential areas of improvement within the business, with a specific focus on retail user retention
- Engage in proactive research to identify and/or ideate opportunities for new features and products
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for flawless and timely execution of initiatives
- Create and maintain comprehensive and high-quality product specifications
- Develop cross-platform products across our three major trading platforms: Mobile, Web, and ActiveTraderTM
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in product management, with proven track record of taking products from ideation to launch
- Experience with retail-focused products
- Experience with design team collaboration, usability testing, and gathering user analytics
- Proficiency in organization, prioritization, and attention to detail, with proven ability to manage multiple projects with concurrent timelines
- Affinity for teamwork-oriented culture and demonstrated willingness to roll up sleeves
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in regulated industries, FinTech, cryptocurrency, or retail banking preferred
- Knowledge of and experience with:
- Cryptocurrencies and/or blockchain technology
- Financial technology, such as exchanges or trading platforms
- Fast-paced startup environment
- Knowledge of UX/UI best practices, especially for mobile products
- MixPanel or equivalent user analytics software
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive base salaries across all departments
- Ownership in the company via profit sharing units
- Amazing benefits, 401k match contribution, and flexible hours
- Snacks, Perks, Wellness Outings & Events
Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.