The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
At Celonis, we are building a leading product that defines the new market category of Execution Management Systems (EMS). We give data-driven & AI technologies context and let them speak in a wholly new way based on our award-winning process mining technology, which is powered by our in-house developed and patented PQL (Process Query Language). The Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications to help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, strategy and planning, to management, actions, and automations.
Our technology helps bring immediate value to the biggest enterprises around the globe, and makes a direct impact on how people work day-to-day. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All of them rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes.
Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. We are continuously expanding, especially in Europe, to be able to serve local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Centers of Excellence for international tech talent. Our current headquarters are in Munich, Germany and New York, USA, but we have 15 offices worldwide.
At each and every Celonis office, we get things done quickly by cultivating an open-minded culture with creative, collaborative, autonomous teams in which the best ideas win. As part of Product & Engineering you will have the opportunity to grow with a steep learning curve, being equipped with responsibility from day 1.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Senior Product Manager - SAP Automation.
Action Flows are one pillar of the Celonis Execution Management System (EMS) and apply real-time analytics to perform automations within company-wide systems. Looking at larger enterprises, some of the most common ERP systems in place are SAP ECC and S/4HANA. Traditionally, creating automations for SAP requires technical knowledge and system expertise and is complex, time-consuming and expensive. With Action Flows, we make automating SAP as easy as Google Sheets.
Today, Celonis customers already use Action Flows to perform automations in their SAP systems. We want to triple down on SAP automation by extending the use case coverage, simplifying its use, strengthening and facilitating governance. We are therefore looking for a product manager to own and drive this important topic.
In this role you will:
- Build SAP knowledge into the product by collaborating with customers as well as internal and external SAP consultants, e.g. by extending an EMS catalog of out-of-the-box SAP actions, or by maintaining and expanding a package of Celonis specific function modules
- Simplify end-to-end SAP automation setup from system connection and user creation to configuration and release
- Build sufficiently powerful, yet easy-to-use governance tooling (permissions, authentications, security, …)
- ... have at least 3 years' technical SAP experience, working on SAP topics with a distinct understanding of SAP ECC & S4/HANA architecture (BAPIs, function modules, change logs...) and governance (user roles, authentication…)
- ...have at least 3+ years' experience in product management
- ... have a proven track record of successful collaboration and project management across departments and in direct engagements with partners & customers.
- ... have a detailed understanding of enterprise automation use cases and the related business context.
- ... have a master’s degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Information Systems) or a comparable education
- ... are fluent and comfortable in working and presenting in English
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- … distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity Statement.