Senior Product Manager, Servicing Platform New YorkAbout LeafLink
LeafLink is the regulated cannabis industry’s largest wholesale marketplace, providing licensed dispensaries the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage and scale their operations.
With thousands of retailers and thousands of brands across 27 territories in the US and Canada, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink annually processes and manages more than $4.4 billion in wholesale cannabis orders which translates to 39% of the overall legalized market.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC’s, is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Built In NYC's ‘Best Places to Work in 2020’, as well as one of Fast Company’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2020’, joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we’re just getting started!
What We’re Looking For
LeafLink is seeking a highly experienced senior product manager to join our New York team to own the strategy, roadmap and internal servicer experience to enhance the operational infrastructure to further scale our services offering across financing, logistics, and future offerings.
As a Senior Product Manager at LeafLink, you will partner closely with business, servicing and product leaders to refine and augment how internal stakeholders interact with our supply chain financing and servicing platforms. You’ll be expected to work with executive sponsors, internal teams, and external partners to design strategies and roadmaps that help cannabis businesses thrive.
- Lead and manage the vision and potential for LeafLink’s servicing platform to drive operational efficiencies across various revenue streams and teams
- Work closely with our engineers, designers, business managers, servicers and other product managers to enhance and build products for LeafLink’s servicing platform
- Help set an ambitious roadmap for product development and expansion
- Work closely with our product teams and cross functional partners to build a comprehensive and frictionless experience for our internal stakeholders.
- Discover net new parts of our servicing offerings and lead them from nascent stages to maturity
- Collaborate with business managers to develop the business case for new products and features as well as the enhancement of existing ones through analytics, servicer interaction, and feedback from internal / external stakeholders
- Collaborate with design team to create prototypes and user interface mockups illustrating user experience and product flows
- Write clear and concise product specs, user stories, and other product documentation
- Guide and work closely with engineering teams throughout the development process to verify all products comply with guidelines and specifications
- You are inspired by LeafLink’s vision, mission, and value system and are committed to driving us toward these pursuits daily
- 3-5 years as a Product Manager working in a high growth environment, building, and maintaining an internal operational tech stack
- Ideally exposure to servicing workflows and financial services use-cases
- Experience working with a high-performing team of software engineers, using agile software development practices
- Strong understanding and exposure to the broader B2B software environment and how operational stakeholders interact with a financial servicing platform.
- Experience setting a vision and designing strategies / roadmaps to support operational / servicing use-cases.
- Ability to define opportunities and problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts and make valid conclusions.
- Familiarity using research, prototypes, experimentation and analytics to guide decision making.
- An interest in the cannabis industry and passionate about finance, fintech and new disruptive banking technologies.
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Company sponsored Annual Citibike Membership for NYC employees
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success
LeafLink’s employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work for in 2021 list. Learn more about LeafLink’s history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here.