About the role
Peloton is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to help build the next-generation Shop Platform that supports our diverse portfolio of products and services. You will be responsible for leading the strategy of the platform, and making sure it has the flexibility and performance to support the exponential growth of the business.
This position will help shape the evolution of our core E-commerce systems, including product catalog, store configuration, cart, checkout, omnichannel and other related platform data services. You will work on a fast-paced, cross-functional agile team, collaborating closely with other product teams — as well as the Peloton organization as a whole — to identify how that platform should evolve, staying one step ahead of business needs.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in building E-commerce systems and the ability to have technical conversations with engineering partners.
- Establishing a long term vision, setting goals, and building a roadmap that positions the Shop Platform team to deliver on its goals.
- Cultivating a deep understanding of our technical ecosystem and blend it with product management skills to enable new technical capabilities for our business.
- Defining a strategy to implement foundational services, APIs, and internal products and features to ensure our platform can continue scaling and performing to higher technical standards.
- Collaborating with data protection and compliance, security, risk, legal, engineering, data science, and product teams to deliver high-impact products, features and experiments.
- Building tools that enable Peloton teams to integrate new E-commerce features and capabilities.
- Identifying opportunities in the platform and taking ownership of technical investment, prioritization, and execution of large technical initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of product management experience.
- 2+ year in E-commerce, financial services, or credit card and payment related product operations.
- Demonstrated success working with technical partners.
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience using data to guide decision making and when there’s no data, find alternative sources to gain insights.
- Self-starter and proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, high-growth, dynamic environment.
- Ability to focus on a problem at hand while considering the company’s technical strategy.
- Passion for technical, complex products.
- Prior experience in a platform or internal tooling role
- Have product management experience in technical systems and cloud environments
- Have experience working with E-commerce and third-party payment gateways and/or enterprise middlewares
- Computer Science major
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.