Senior Product Manager, Social Brand Safety at DoubleVerify
Senior Product Manager, Social Brand Safety
New York, NY
Who we are
DoubleVerify is the recognized market innovator with the technology and tools that accurately authenticate the quality of digital media and drive ad performance for the world's largest brands. DV provides media transparency and accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry. Learn more at doubleverify.com.
The Social Brand Safety Product Manager will lead the integration with top social platforms such as Facebook, YouTube and more to increase brand protection across social environments. The PM will be in charge of managing partnerships with social platforms and expanding the capabilities and coverage of DoubleVerify’s social brand safety solutions. This role is part of a cross-functional team that creates products to serve advertisers and partners across the digital landscape.
The role requires data analyses, collection of requirements and developing partner relationships while working closely with backend engineers, account managers, and other product managers. Communication skills are incredibly important as the position interfaces heavily at all levels and across functions both inside DoubleVerify and with our external partners.
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, able to drive decisions from large amounts of data and has product management experience in ad tech and/or brand safety.
What you’ll do
- Become a top industry expert for social brand safety.
- Manage day to day relationships with Partners such as Facebook, Google and more.
- Gather, manage, and prioritize Partner and Customer product requirements.
- Manage Product and Partner integrations from the ground up.
- Manage development from concept ideation to product release, including requirement gathering and breaking down the vision to epics and stories.
- Perform tests and impact analysis.
- Review APIs, provide developers with guidance, work on bugs and fixes.
- Define KPIs and track the success of the Product/Integration.
- Communicate the product vision and roadmap to key stakeholders, and foster collaboration through knowledge sharing.
- Act as the subject matter expert for the DoubleVerify Client Services and sales teams in terms of best practices, product capabilities, training, and ongoing support.
- Work with the marketing team to create product documentation for internal, and external customers.
Who you are
- 2-4 years of experience in Product Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantitative/Technical field
- Adaptable and flexible
- Proficient in Research and Analysis
- Social Marketing experience and understanding of Brand Safety / Brand Suitability concepts and solutions
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written)
- Leadership experience
- Strong critical thinking
- Autodidact - can dive into new subjects, identify knowledge sources and ask the right questions to learn new technologies, markets, and concepts - independently and quickly
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, BI tools
- Familiarity with SQL and data analysis tools
- Project management experience
- Experience with Partner Integrations and APIs
- Strong process management skills