Senior Product Manager, Software
Latch is seeking a highly autonomous Senior Product Manager with a bias for action, who can help catalyze product development and manage Latch’s suite of software products as the company furthers its mission to build an access platform that helps people open, manage, and share, the spaces they care about.
This is a high profile role; reporting to our VP of Product, working directly with our CEO, CTO, and the rest of the senior executive team; and overseeing multiple engineering and development teams in order to manage the entirety of our Web and Latch Apps. You will not only manage these products but contribute to the overall company and product strategy To do this, you’ll do everything from: carrying out research to help define problems, facilitating a cross-functional process to solve them, driving consensus by owning documentation and requirements, and working with Operations, Program, and Marketing to deliver them on-time and to Latch’s standard of quality.
- Minimum 4 years experience as a Product Manager on both mobile and web products with a proven track-record of releasing world-class products (hardware experience a plus)
- Experience in a fast-paced environment such a high-growth startup
- Proven capability to form tight partnerships with designers and engineers to solve both user experience as well as technical problems
- Highly skilled in managing very senior stakeholders
- Structured, organized, and extremely detail-orientated with excellent verbal and written English
- Research and first principles-orientated with an eye for great human-centered design
- Able to quickly grasp technical concepts and make engineering trade-offs (technical background a plus)
- Strong aptitude in analyzing data and using tools such as Mixpanel (knowledge of Looker a plus)
- Have mentored or managed an Associate Product Manager or equivalent
- Manage all roadmaps for Latch’s web and apps products
- Think long-term and develop a vision for Latch with the executive team
- Facilitate a cross-functional software development process with Engineering, Design, and Operations to: identify problems, prioritize them, facilitate solution identification, and an effective go-to-market strategy
- Own software requirements and documentation, and ensure engineering and design teams are completely aligned on what is being built and when
- Partner with Operations, Product Marketing, and Design to deliver world-class product launches
- Regularly update senior stakeholders on product development and performance
Founded in 2014, Latch is a venture-backed, high-growth organization that's on a mission to change the way people open, manage, and share their spaces. Today, 1 in 10 new developments in the U.S. depend on our full-building smart access solution to meet the needs of residents and property managers.
We are a team of just over 200 employees, all of whom are passionate self starters with unique backgrounds and unexpected stories. We offer unlimited time off, a competitive health package, and the opportunity to work in a creative, dynamic, and fast-paced office environment. We are located just a quick walk from both Hudson Yards and Penn Station in New York City.
Applicant Privacy Notice