Senior Product Manager, Software
Latch is seeking a highly autonomous Senior Product Manager with a bias for action, who can help manage and drive development on Latch’s suite of software products as the company furthers its mission to build an access platform that helps people open, manage, and share the spaces they care about.
This is a critical role - reporting to our Sr. Director of Product, this individual will work directly with senior leaders across the organization, as well as our Engineering, Design, Product Marketing and Operations teams to oversee product development on our core SaaS platform and native mobile applications. You will be responsible for managing the product day to day as well as contributing to the overall strategy and roadmap. To do this, you’ll need to define problems and conceptualize potential solutions, carry out research and testing, create documentation and requirements, and facilitate cross-functional teams to deliver new products and features on-time with a high standard of quality.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Product Manager on both native mobile and web products with a proven track-record of releasing world-class products. Enterprise SaaS experience is a plus.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment while juggling multiple priorities
- Proven capability to form tight partnerships with designers and engineers to solve both user experience and technical problems
- Highly skilled in managing senior stakeholders
- Structured, organized, and extremely detail-orientated with excellent verbal and writing skills
- Research and first principles-orientated with an eye for great human-centered design
- Able to quickly grasp technical concepts and make engineering trade-offs (technical background a plus)
- Strong aptitude in analyzing data sets and using tools analytics tools (knowledge of Looker a plus)
- Manage roadmap for Latch’s web and mobile app products
- Think long-term and develop a vision for these products
- Facilitate a cross-functional software development process with Engineering, Design, and Operations to identify problems, prioritize them, facilitate solution identification, and create an effective go-to-market strategy
- Own software requirements and documentation, and ensure engineering and design teams are completely aligned on what is being built and when
- Partner with Operations, Product Marketing, and Design to deliver world-class product launches
- Regularly update senior stakeholders on product development and performance results
Founded in 2014, Latch is a venture-backed, high-growth organization that's on a mission to change the way people open, manage, and share their spaces. Today, 1 in 10 new developments in the U.S. depend on our full-building smart access solution to meet the needs of residents and property managers.
We are a team of just over 200 employees, all of whom are passionate self starters with unique backgrounds and unexpected stories. We offer unlimited time off, a competitive health package, and the opportunity to work in a creative, dynamic, and fast-paced office environment. We are located just a quick walk from both Hudson Yards and Penn Station in New York City.