Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
Latch is seeking a highly autonomous Senior Product Manager with a bias for action in a world of ambiguity. We are looking for an individual who can help drive product conception and manage Latch’s suite of integration products and services as the company furthers its mission to build an access platform that helps people open, manage, and share, the spaces they care about.
This is a high profile role; reporting to our GM working directly with our CPO, CEO, COO, CTO, and the rest of the senior executive team; and overseeing multiple engineering and development teams in order to manage the entirety of our integration initiatives. You will not only manage these products but contribute to the overall company and product strategy. To do this, you’ll do everything from: carrying out research to help define problems, facilitating a cross-functional process to solve them, driving consensus by owning documentation and requirements, and working with Operations, Program, and Marketing to deliver them on-time and to Latch’s standard of quality.
- Think long-term and drive a vision for Latch products with the executive team
- Drive the outcome of product initiatives
- Conduct user research, synthesize internal stakeholder feedback and analytics to make product decisions
- Own software requirements and documentation, and ensure engineering and design teams are completely aligned on what is being built and when
- Partner with Operations, Product Marketing, and Design to deliver world-class product launches
- Regularly update senior stakeholders on product development and performance
- Minimum 7 years experience as a Product Manager on both mobile and web products with a proven track record of releasing world-class products (hardware experience a plus)
- Experience in a fast-paced environment such as a high-growth startup
- Proven capability to form tight partnerships with designers and engineers to solve both user experience as well as technical problems
- Highly skilled in managing very senior stakeholders
- Structured, organized, and extremely detail-oriented with excellent verbal and written English
- Experience working with agile methodologies
- Research and first principles-orientated with an eye for great human-centered design
- Experience working with external business and technical partners as key stakeholders.
- Able to quickly grasp technical concepts and make engineering trade-offs (technical background required)
- Strong aptitude in analyzing data and using tools such as Mixpanel (knowledge of Looker a plus)
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 200+ team members working to reimagine modern buildings of today and drive evolution for the cities of tomorrow. Over half of our team members work in product development roles, and our team leverages established expertise in over 55 professional disciplines.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
Applicant Privacy Notice