The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software. Our Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. We give data-driven & AI technologies context and let them speak in a wholly new way based on our award-winning process mining technology, which is powered by our in-house developed and patented PQL (Process Query Language). The Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications to help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, strategy and planning, to management, actions, and automations.
Our technology helps bring immediate value to the biggest enterprises around the globe, and makes a direct impact on how people work day-to-day. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Our current headquarters are in Munich, Germany and New York, USA, but we have 15 offices worldwide. Since opening our US headquarters in New York in September 2016, we have quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to our client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of our total revenue. Therefore we are expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, and Raleigh, and growing offices as well in Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
At each and every Celonis office, we get things done quickly by cultivating an open-minded culture with creative, collaborative, autonomous teams in which the best ideas win. As part of Product & Engineering you will have the opportunity to grow with a steep learning curve, being equipped with responsibility from day 1.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Senior Product Manager.
As a Senior Product Manager on the Product Experience team, you will act as the interface between the customer and our engineering team and shape the future of Celonis’ products.
Do you possess an outstanding blend of business and technical savvy, critical thinking, and tactical execution? Are you a hands-on leader? Are you passionate about evangelizing a transformative vision for Celonis’ new solutions? Read on!
You will engage with key customers to evangelize our product and guide our customers to deploy latest product features. work internally R&D, Services, Sales and Support, as well as externally with Customers to coordinate and drive the resolution of critical technical issues or strategic projects. You will have the opportunity to take ownership, sets expectations, and drives resolution to meet customer expectations. You will serve as the central point of contact for global teams on complex issues. Other responsibilities include tracking and analyzing trends of escalated issues highlighting and accounting for areas of risk, including those in the Problem Management cycle, and actively reviewing root causes of escalations and works with appropriate teams to ensure continuous improvements of products and services.
- 3+ years in customer facing roles.
- Proven track record of Technical Skills in Product or Engineering Departments.
- Seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of the area of specialization who resolves wide ranges of issues in creative ways.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Expands skills and practical knowledge by routinely working with experts in the field and outside of the immediate team/area/segment.
- In depth knowledge of technical trends within Software as a Service, Big Data, Data Management, Software Applications and adjacent technologies
- Demonstrated experience in qualifying and prioritizing incoming requests from high priority clients, stakeholders, and business leaders.
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.