The Celonis EMS breaks down silos created by solutions that weren't designed to work together. As the (Senior) Product Manager - Task Mining you will work closely together with your Engineering counterparts to define and drive our Task Mining Product. To provide our customers the value they are looking for, Celonis EMS collects all data relevant to how organizations operate. A huge share of the information about business processes sits within what users do in their day to day on their desktops - the user interaction data. Task Mining collects the user interaction data, interprets the single user tasks and helps our customers and users to explore this detailed process information. You will join our team to focus on expanding our techniques and capabilities to interpret the task data.
- Ensure understanding of market direction, emerging customer needs, features, and functional requirements from which the product and engineering teams can design and implement new offerings.
- Prioritize and execute on an ambitious and impactful product roadmap
- Collaborate with design and development teams to define the direction on how to evolve our Task Mining solution.
- Understand similar offerings in the market and formulate a strategy around how to address common business challenges with creative and disruptive solutions.
- Built a close customer relationship to our key innovation partners and drive new solutions from early adopter programs to a general availability
- Drive adoption and eEnsure the rollout of our Task Mining solution across our customer landscape
- Partner closely with the engineering team to help resolve technical implementation challenges
- Foster a close relationship to internal and external project teams which drive our customer implementations to establish best practices and evangelize our latest technologies.
- Breakdown complex problems into subproblems and help drive success by setting clear and focused objectives
- 7+ years in product management at a technology company and / or working on a software product You have hands-on experience in working on products with components of machine learning, complex algorithms or advanced analytics.
- I n-depth experience in multiple areas such as Data Engineering, Stream data processing, Data Analytics and ETL.
- You bring experience and familiarity with software products/services for IT management, big data, and/or business analytics.
- You've developed enterprise cloud/software components that have been successfully embraced by the ecosystem.
- You have a proven track record to build long lasting customer relationships and a scalable go to market within a rapidly growing organization or startup
- Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative, enterprise technology environment.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field (e.g. EE, CS); Master's degree in a technical field (e.g. EE, CS) or similar experience highly preferred.
- You have very good English skills
- You are a team player
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.
Have a look at our full Diversity statement here.