At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Justworks is seeking a Senior Product Manager to help scale our Payment Experience product. The Payment Experience team’s mission is to help small businesses take care of their teams. We do this by providing a flexible and best-in-class solution that meets the company’s and employee’s needs.
- You are a problem solver for the consumer
- You have a bias towards action to get things done and move the business forward
- You are analytical in nature, digging into and questioning everything
- You are constantly curious about understanding new and emerging technologies, and trends
- You are an advocate of the product and everything it entails
- You have experience working with analytics tools such as Pendo, Redash, etc.
- Define a product strategy and roadmap in partnership with your team and stakeholders
- Understand the market – deep dive into direct and indirect competitors, payments industry, and FinTech trends
- Gather insights — including customer research, business intelligence, product analytics and stakeholder feedback — to inform your hypotheses
- Continuously prioritize the needs of customers and internal stakeholders using evidence-based decision-making, reassessing as needed
- Collaborate with functions across the business, including Engineering, Design, Payments & Tax Unit, Product Marketing, Customer Support, and Sales
- Set measurable goals that guide your team’s execution approach
- Continuously prioritize the needs of customers and the business, with an eye on future growth
- Communicate product priorities across the company, seeking feedback on an ongoing basis
- Inspire and support your team to drive meaningful results for the business
- 5+ years of product management experience in the payments space, or equivalent
- Track record of building and shipping successful products with demonstrated wins
- Ability to learn the Justworks domains quickly (benefits, payments, insurance, HR, etc.)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with an aptitude for storytelling
- Highly collaborative and can pivot your approach to get to the best collective outcome
- Experienced working with agile development processes
- Energized by solving very complex product problems
- Growth mindset and bring positive energy in the face of adversity
- You have a technical background
- You have an understanding of SaaS SMB products
- You have SQL knowledge
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Our DEI Commitment