LeafLink is the largest unified B2B cannabis platform, providing licensed cannabis businesses a suite of tools to manage their business more effectively, sell or order from their favorite brands and accelerate growth. We are one platform, one solution and we’re defining the way thousands of cannabis brands, distributors and retailers streamline their operations. With thousands of brands and retailers across 30+ markets in North America, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink processes more than $4.4 billion in wholesale cannabis orders annually.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, including Founders Fund, Thrive Capital, Nosara Capital, and Lerer Hippeau is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Inc. 5000’s ‘Top 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies’, one of Built In NYC's 'Best Places to Work in 2021', as well as one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2020', joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!
What We’re Looking For
LeafLink is seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our New York team to own the strategy, roadmap and user experience of tracking cannabis products through the supply chain from seed to sale.
As a Senior Product Manager at LeafLink, you will partner closely with business and product leaders to refine and augment how clients interact with their government compliance systems through integration with LeafLink. You’ll be expected to work with executive sponsors, internal teams, and external partners to design strategies and roadmaps that help cannabis businesses thrive.
- Lead and manage the vision and potential for LeafLink’s traceability integrations to drive operational efficiencies across various sales and fulfillment teams
- Work closely with our engineers, designers, business managers, and other product managers to enhance and build products for LeafLink’s traceability integrations
- Help set an ambitious roadmap for product development and expansion
- Work closely with our product teams and cross functional partners to build a comprehensive and frictionless experience for our end users
- Discover net new capabilities of our traceability integrations and lead them from nascent stages to maturity
- Collaborate with business managers to develop the business case for new products and features as well as the enhancement of existing ones through analytics, compliance system interaction, and feedback from internal / external stakeholders
- Collaborate with design team to create prototypes and user interface mockups illustrating user experience and product flows
- Write clear and concise product specs, features cards, and other product documentation
- Guide and work closely with engineering teams throughout the development process to verify all products comply with guidelines and specifications
- You are inspired by LeafLink’s vision, mission, and value system and are committed to driving us toward these pursuits daily
- 3-5 years as a Product Manager working in a high growth environment, building, and maintaining an internal operational tech stack
- Ideally exposure to regulatory traceability use-cases
- Experience working with a high-performing team of software engineers, using agile software development practices
- Strong understanding and exposure to the broader B2B software environment
- Experience setting a vision and designing strategies / roadmaps to support operational / traceability use-cases
- Ability to define opportunities and problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts and make valid conclusions
- Familiarity using research, prototypes, experimentation and analytics to guide decision making
- An interest in the cannabis industry and passionate about supply chain management technologies
- Experience with Metrc or a similar government compliance traceability system is a plus
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Company sponsored Annual Citibike Membership for NYC employees
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success
LeafLink’s employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work for in 2021 list. Learn more about LeafLink’s history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here.