Senior Product Manager, Unfold at Squarespace
Unfold, an app that helps anyone create elevated and engaging stories for social media with award-winning templates, is now a part of the Squarespace family. We are looking for the first Product Manager to join our team to work on the Unfold app, an app with millions of active users around the globe.
You will play an important role in the team that is building a fast-growing platform, used by millions of users and businesses. You are excited by questions that do not have obvious answers, extremely observant; you have an eye for design and the passion to iterate to build outstanding products.
You'll report to the Head of Unfold.
- Guide product development—from conception to launch—of the products and product solutions in your scope
- Establish and communicate all of our product goals
- Develop an understanding of Unfold’s users by conducting research, data analysis, customer interviews, and usability testing
- Partner with engineers and designers to create extraordinary products
- Partner with marketing and acquisition to launch new products
- Partner with customer operations to develop excellent support for merchants
- Partner with strategy and analytics to monitor engagement and evaluate product success
- Work collaboratively to ensure consistency across the Unfold product offerings
- Work collaboratively with other teams inside Squarespace to guarantee a successful integration with other Squarespace products
- 5+ years of experience developing products for consumer and business SaaS companies
- Keen product sense and UX design experience, with a desire to discover and fulfill the needs of users
- Understands IAP and has experience managing iOS and Android apps with a large user base
- Passion to simplify
- Experience balancing user needs by using information; both quantitative and qualitative.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about Unfold products and the photo/video app space
- Technical background preferred
- Experience aligning different teams to achieve our business goals and outstanding candidate experiences
Unfold helps anyone create beautiful stories for social platforms like Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat. Users can choose from a series of template collections like Film Frames, Ripped Paper and more. Used by influencers like Kim Kardashian, Selena Gomez, and Miley Cyrus, and brands like Apple, Forbes, and Prada, Unfold has over 30 million users who have created over 700 million stories. Unfold has recently joined the Squarespace family and is headquartered in New York City.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.