Senior Product Manager, Video Advertising
As a Senior Product Manager on JW Player’s Video Advertising team, you will craft an ad strategy unique to JW Player. You will leverage your abilities as a big thinker and domain expert who uses data to reinforce and adapt our strategy while highlighting opportunities unique to JW’s market position.
Additionally, you must have an inclination for getting things done, experimenting, learning and tirelessly refining your tactical approach. You’re expected to have first-hand knowledge of the challenges and opportunities facing the ad ecosystem on an international scale across a fragmentation of web and native devices.
You will work alongside other cross-discipline product managers, business strategists, designers, engineers and data scientists to solve some of the most challenging and complex problems facing online video advertising today.
- Help define a holistic product vision that aligns with our larger video intelligence strategy
- Foster partnerships and collaborative initiatives to extend our addressable market
- Establish the JW Network as an industry benchmark for the open web
- Deep/Expert Knowledge of Video Ad Tech Industry
- Spearhead engineering R&D to accelerate and refine our innovation cycles
- Evangelise best-practices to help rebuild brand and consumer trust
- Enable publishers unlock revenue through qualitative tools and measures
- Work with multiple stakeholders, both internal (sales, marketing, product, engineering, etc) and external (customers, partners) to gather and prioritize product/feature requirements
- Collaborate with others Product Managers, UX/UI Designers and Engineering teams to deliver fully integrated products.
- Act as Product Owner & Product Manager in an Agile product development process
- Take responsibility for the overall planning, execution and success of product projects
- Review and write product requirements & functional specifications to communicate and guide product development
- 4-8 years of product management experience in online video advertising
- Motivated, self starter with a proven track record of taking products to market from idea conception to launch in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Experience with the agile product process from the product management perspective, either as a product manager/owner or as a product-managing engineer
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago and continues to innovate as the world’s largest network-independent platform for video delivery and intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, and Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types and sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver and monetize their content across all devices. JW Player’s massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights and generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London and Eindhoven, and was named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ in 2017. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.