Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
Latch is looking for a highly autonomous Senior Product Manager with a bias for action, to lead its mission to combine access and video security into one harmonious interface within LatchOS.
This is a high profile role; reporting to our General Manager for Guest and Deliveries, and working directly with our CEO, CTO, CPO, and the rest of the senior executive team.
You will be responsible for delivering the magical experiences that stray between access and video by; meeting with our customers and partners to understand their needs, carrying out research to help define problems, facilitating a cross-functional process to solve these problems, driving consensus by owning documentation and requirements; and working with Engineering, Operations, Program, and Marketing to deliver them on-time and to Latch’s standard of quality.
Latch is the world’s first fully integrated hardware and software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. We’re looking for the curious and the creative to join our team and help us continue to change the way we access our most valued spaces.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Product Manager, including time overseeing a video, security, or camera-related product
- Have mentored or managed a Product Manager
- Experience managing external partnerships a plus
- Experience in a fast-paced environment such a high-growth startup
- Proven capability to form tight partnerships with designers and engineers to solve both user experience as well as technical problems
- Highly skilled in managing senior stakeholders in roadmap alignment across several areas of a business
- Structured, organized, and extremely detail-orientated with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Research and first principles-orientated with an eye for great human-centered design
- Technical education or evidence of technical knowledge
- Strong aptitude in analyzing data and using tools such as Looker
- Led go-to-market and sales enablement for new products and features
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 300+ team members working to make spaces better places to live, work, and visit. Over half of our team members work in product development roles, and our team leverages established expertise in over 55 professional disciplines.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.
Applicant Privacy Notice