As a Senior Product Manager - Video Ad Technology you will bring your subject matter expertise of the digital video ad ecosystem to define and mature our digital video measurement products, reporting and analytics. You are an expert on video ad formats and how video ads are packaged for delivery across web, mobile and CTV and can provide competitive analyses, gather market requirements, and define the product roadmap for our video products. You will collaborate with engineering and data science teams to execute against the planned roadmap, assist with product marketing, and provide pre-sales support and post-sales training.
- Work as a part of a highly collaborative cross-functional team to oversee the planning, development and design of strategy from product initiation decision through the end of the product life cycle
- Collaborate with participants in the digital video advertising ecosystem to develop new measurement standards for cross-screen video advertising
- Establish and communicate a prioritized roadmap for internal and external stakeholders
- Build relationships with customers and non-customers to garner feedback for the development of product offerings
- Communicate the value of potential business opportunities to multiple internal stakeholders including: engineering, client services, operations, sales, marketing, and executives
- Work with Product Marketing on the execution of advertising, promotional, and sales programs to help evangelize both new and existing product features and capabilities
- Be the visible advocate for your products internally and externally
You should apply if you have most of this experience:
- 5+ years in a direct product management role with 3+ years direct experience with digital video advertising
- Passion to contribute and make an impact
- Technical, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross functionally
- Agile product development with an emphasis on continuous improvement
- Intellectual curiosity, passion for learning new technology, able to identify market trends
- Technical, operational, and marketplace knowledge of online media buying and selling, advertising technology, solutions, and ad network business models with digital advertising
- Knowledge of IAB standard video ad formats
- Experience with video ad buying a plus
- Knowledge of SQL and database technologies a plus
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.