Hyperscience is transforming the future of work to elevate human potential. Our human-centered approach to automation enables a new era of human and machine collaboration that delivers dramatically improved organizational agility, without the legacy cost and burden of change management. By combining data, people, and processes into digital assembly lines, the Hyperscience Platform turns complex processes into simple, configurable workflows. Our industry-leading machine learning technology continuously learns and evolves, to involve humans only when needed. For more information, please visit www.hyperscience.com.
The Product team is the driving force behind Hyperscience’s mission of connecting human and artificial intelligence to solve tomorrow’s automation challenges today. Building upon our state-of-the-art intelligent document processing capabilities, we continue to grow our product to automate more complex knowledge worker use cases and enable clients and partners to build innovative solutions on our platform.
As a Senior Product Manager you will own a unique customer-facing area of the product, such as workflow orchestration, model management, business user interfaces, cloud deployment, or SDK solutions. This includes running a fully staffed squad of an Engineering Manager, backend and frontend engineers, and product designers. We expect Senior Product Managers to chart their own roadmap, with our OKRs as their guide; succeed at managing a diverse set of stakeholders throughout product discovery; gain deep insight into customer problems; and deliver extensible, high quality solutions on a recurring basis.
- 4+ years product management experience at a tech company.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, physics, or other technical field.
- Interest in and knowledge of software development principles and architectural best practices.
- Experience delivering products with local and remote engineering teams.
- Understanding of UI/UX design concepts and principles.
- Demonstrated ability to gather user requirements from a number of sources and build a compelling product vision.
- Deep understanding of and empathy for users.
- Natural leadership skills and ability to work with all teams in the company and external partners.
Nice to haves
- Experience in enterprise software development.
- Familiarity with machine learning methods and technologies.
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 or parent over the age of 65, for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH stipend
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.