We're all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you're looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas-all while having fun together-Grubhub is the place for you!
You are a smart, world-class, passionate Sr. Product Manager who defines innovative experiences on both mobile and web platforms. You help develop a strategy and vision and build and execute feature roadmaps from start to finish. You embrace this cross-functional role that requires you to work closely and successfully with senior leaders across the company, engineering/IT, QA, design, customer care, and the rest of the product team.
As a Senior Product Manager at Grubhub, you will be responsible for driving product strategy, planning, design and execution for a broad swath of initiatives. Each product owner will be the key point person and subject matter expert for a significant area of our business. In this role you will put together KPI's to more and "easy" ways for restaurants to generate demand for their business. This role will report into our Director, Product for the core restaurant products.
The Impact You Will Make
- Formalize and own the product workstream around our financial statements, impacts to restaurants and pricing models
- Develop and execute on testing and product strategy and roadmap - crawl, walk, run approach to optimize the campaigns we are running against restaurants goals for promotions and loyalty. This includes:
- Establish data driven approach for testing and iterating on campaigns being run on behalf of restaurants; Assist in setting up and analyzing the results of tests.
- Drive work to execute on test and product strategy with Restaurant engineering teams
- Develop and execute on product strategy to drive towards machine learning approach in running campaigns
- Partner closely with the Product Design team to optimize the restaurant user experience; Finance and Data Analytics teams to formalize KPI and measurement plan
- Partner with other Product Managers within the team to ensure learnings from campaign optimization are leveraged across all promotions and loyalty experiences to drive goals for those workstreams
- Prioritize feature development efforts with the technical lead and other product managers
- Contribute to creating and improving Core Restaurant team engagement with key stakeholders (engineering, design, restaurant network, marketing)
- Execute on roadmap driving results towards their assigned KPIs
What You Bring to the Table
- At least 5+ years experience in Product Management
- Strong technical or product expertise, including the ability to analyze business problems effectively and work cross-functionally to prioritize and ultimately drive appropriate and even game-changing solutions. An innate understanding of technology and how to use it to deliver outstanding and innovative products is a must.
- Demonstrated experience with optimizing Conversion funnels, Site analytics, Site Testing, CRM and Marketing Systems in a B2B environment
- Track record of success in fast-paced organizations with matrixed reporting environments, using collaborative approaches to drive effective solutions when no direct reporting relationship exists
- Demonstrated collaboration skills, working across a broad organization including technology, account management, marketing, finance, operations, business development and sales
- Demonstrated experience launching new products in high growth markets
- Familiar with product development in Agile and OKR methodologies preferably with squad or tribe structures
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to crystallize and broadly socialize insights into stakeholder needs that the stakeholders themselves may not be able to articulate
- Familiarity and comfort with data, including the ability to use data to analyze and monitor product health, set goals and metrics, and aid in the prioritization of initiatives and features. Strong analytical and quant skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive action
- Ability to weigh competing priorities, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with stakeholders, driving to consensus while maintaining a clear focus on overarching business priorities
- BA/BS required; MBA a plus
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It's true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they're granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we're all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers - because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster . If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected] .