Senior Product Manager
Compass is a technology-driven real estate platform that provides comprehensive brokerage services, combining exceptional agents with thoughtfully crafted digital products to make the process of buying, selling, or renting a home intelligent, deliberate, and seamless.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to own the planning, execution and delivery of products that enables Compass to deliver an exceptional agent experience. This will include working on products that help onboard new agents and help agents resolve questions quickly, as well as tools that manage the full lifecycle of the agent experience. In addition, this role will focus on initiatives to automate key aspects of our business operations through investments in technology.
- Lead the full product cycle from ideation to user research, design, development and launch for one or more Compass products
- Drive the roadmap and prioritization of innovative and engaging products and features to benefit our clients and agents
- Prioritize and allocate resources against a variety of projects touching many product and business teams across Compass
- Work in close collaboration with user research, engineering and design partners to develop rich, intuitive user experiences
- 5+ years experience in product management roles building and launching successful internal and consumer facing products
- Strong technical background, either from academic, engineering, or hands-on product development experience
- Experience working with business stakeholders such as customer support operations
- Ability to effectively gather and prioritize user requirements from disparate sources, going beyond users requests to get to key user needs, and the ability to rationalize across and resolve stakeholder differences
- Strong consensus and relationship-building skills, with experience marshalling resources across different functions of an organization
- An ability to lead by influencing others, without the need to project formal authority, especially in cross-functional and executive settings
- Comfort with collaborating with internal UX and Engineering teams and external consultants and systems integrators in an agile environment
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.