Senior Product Manager
TrialSpark is a technology company bringing new medical treatments to patients faster by reimagining the clinical trial process.
Today, trials are a deeply manual process. Data are collected via pen and paper, binders of physical documents are transported from site to site, and clinical results are audited by hand. The process is further complicated by the required coordination of numerous parties, including doctors, patients, research coordinators, data managers, and trial monitors. Inefficiencies such as these result in trials costing hundreds of millions of dollars and fewer than 10% finishing on time.
We believe that engineering and product is foundational in reimagining the clinical trial experience. At TrialSpark, we’re building a single technology and data platform to power full clinical trials, streamlining complexity and ultimately reducing the cost and time of delivering a new treatment.
We are working on real-world, impactful problems that impact millions of people. As a Senior PM, you’ll play a key role in helping TrialSpark build products to execute the world’s most efficient clinical trial and provide the best experience to all users. We work on a wide range of projects in several areas, from building beautiful patient experiences to optimizing internal operations for coordinators and physicians.
On a typical day, you will:
- Engage with internal and external clinical trial stakeholders to define business and user goals of your product areas.
- Generate insights from data and conduct user research to inform decisions on product prioritization and roadmaps.
- Work with engineers, design, and any other relevant internal user to build and ship high-quality, production-ready products.
- Measure and track everything related to your product areas, from usage metrics to user satisfaction
- Coordinate and organize multiple TrialSpark functions to ensure your features are on track and high quality, filling in wherever needed.
You’d be a great fit for this position if you:
- Have experience in a product management role working directly with engineers.
- Have experience working directly on or with operations teams to define and drive operational KPIs.
- Enjoy process engineering and building efficient, scalable workflows across teams
- Are analytical and data-driven - distilling complex workflows and systems into clear processes and decisions, while measuring everything (SQL knowledge is a bonus)
- Are detail oriented - we believe in high-quality products, from pixel-perfect design to well-designed, compliant user workflows.
- Are willing to help your team ship products in any way, whether it means writing documentation or user testing with patients.
- Can learn extremely quickly - clinical trials are complex and consist of many moving parts. It’s your job to understand these pieces and translate them into products.
- Are able to make decisions and quickly test them - there are many problems in the clinical trial experience, but we need to prioritize properly in order to succeed.
- Have deep empathy - being able to truly understand the needs of both our external users and internal TrialSpark functions to align everyone’s goals.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.