Senior Product Manager
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- You will work with the business and product teams to build cross cutting front end infrastructure that unlocks customer value
- You will solve customer and business problems while flexing your creative and analytical side
- You will define ambitious and empathetic goals with your squad and then ship high quality product every day to hit them
- You will work in an open, collaborative, and multidisciplinary environment. You will own the priority and scope of the work and use our amazing design and engineering talent to generate and iterate on these ideas
- You will measure and synthesize the quantitative and qualitative feedback on your products, and share these findings with your team and senior management
- You will conduct research to uncover the high level “jobs to be done” of our internal teams, as well as tactical usability and user experience opportunities for the team
- You will have autonomy over your backlog and flexibility to ensure we are hitting the right balance of new features, polish, bugs and technical investment
- You will also work closely with our product leadership team to improve team culture, motivation, and processes
- You have 5+ years experience as a Product Manager in an SaaS or B2B startup, ideally working on a platform team
- You have a strong technical competence, ability and affinity for for tackling technical projects.
- You are a truly empathetic listener: to your team, stakeholders and our customers
- You love talking to customers and doing field research
- You are clear and concise in your communication
- You care deeply about best product practices and standards – just shipping isn’t enough for you
- Academic or professional experience in Computer Science, Design, Engineering or Statistics is a plus!
- Experience with the data management lifecycle – including data pipeline, data governance / quality and analytics is a plus!
We Take Care of You!
- Competitive compensation packages, including equity
- Great medical, vision, dental, and commuter benefits
- 401K plan
- Generous family policies
- Training and career development programs for everyone
- A company that embraces and celebrates diversity
- Fantastic location near Bryant Park with easy walk to most major subway lines (Grand Central, Penn Station & Times Square)
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Team lunches, company happy hours, ample snacks and drinks
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.