Senior Product Manager
Since its founding in 2012, Paxos has sought to enable the movement of assets at the speed of the internet. Paxos is building a future where all assets--from money to commodities to securities--will be digitized and move instantaneously, 24/7. Settlement risk will cease to exist, so trillions of dollars of trapped capital can go to work in a global, frictionless economy. By seeking the highest forms of regulation and compliance, Paxos has distinguished itself within the blockchain industry and earned the trust of discerning institutional and individual investors.
Our Products include:
- Paxos Standard (PAX) is a digital dollar and the world’s first regulated crypto asset. This stablecoin offers a liquid, digital alternative to cash that is available 24/7 for instantaneous transaction settlement around the world. Launched in September 2018, it is the most traded USD-backed stablecoin.
- itBit is a crypto-asset exchange. We also offer related trading services including escrow, custody and OTC trading.
- Post-Trade: Our Post-Trade team works on a broad suite of products to simplify post-trade confirmations for precious metals, other commodities and FX markets. The team launched Paxos Confirmation Service in late 2018 and has already confirmed well over 100,000 trades with aggregate notional values in the hundreds of billions of dollars.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our rapidly growing team. As a Senior Product Manager, you will direct the product strategy and a lead cross-functional team of talented colleagues in executing your roadmap to accelerate our growth. A commitment to teamwork, hustle, and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are absolute requirements.
This is the opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, small, and flat organization responsible for developing our industry leading products. This role will be reporting directly to our COO. If you’re looking for an opportunity to directly see your work impact the business and the future of finance, then this is the job for you!
Who You Are:
- 2-5 years experience in a Product Management role at a technology company
- Proven systems thinking approach to building roadmap and shipping products
- Experience leading technology teams from design through customer adoption
- A strong educational background in a technical or highly analytical discipline
- You are eager to work openly and collaboratively with a diverse team
- You feel comfortable working in a tech-driven environment with the ability to coordinate across several stakeholder groups (Engineering, Sales, Operations, Marketing, HR, etc.)
What You’ll Do:
- Lead a cross-functional team spanning engineering, design, sales and operations
- Identify business strategies that solve problems for customers and grow our KPIs
- Document context and insights that help teammates align around informed decisions
- Communicate to and recruit help from the entire organization
- Fill in gaps to make sure our teams and products move ahead
What We Offer:
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited PTO
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks and beverages
- A fun, vibrant office environment in the Flatiron District with a smart and passionate team doing incredible things to modernize Finance.
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical and mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.