Paxos was founded in 2012 as the first institutional and regulated crypto-exchange, our founding team quickly realized there was an opportunity to establish ourselves as the trusted leader in digital assets. By creating regulated digital assets like our USD-backed stablecoin PAX, we’re giving customers the chance to process their financial transactions in safer, faster and more cost-effective ways. We’re also building solutions for some of the world’s best-known financial institutions to settle day-to-day transactions faster, cheaper and with the most modern technology. We believe the global financial system has relied too long on closed infrastructure and outdated technologies - it's time for a change.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our rapidly growing team. As a Senior Product Manager, you will direct the product strategy and a lead cross-functional team of talented colleagues in executing your roadmap to accelerate our growth. A commitment to teamwork, hustle, and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are absolute requirements.
This is the opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, small, and flat organization responsible for developing our industry leading products. This role will be reporting directly to our COO. If you’re looking for an opportunity to directly see your work impact the business and the future of finance, then this is the job for you!
What you will do:
- Lead a cross-functional team spanning engineering, design, sales and operations
- Identify business strategies that solve problems for customers and grow our KPIs
- Document context and insights that help teammates align around informed decisions
- Communicate to and recruit help from the entire organization
- Fill in gaps to make sure our teams and products move ahead
What you need to have:
- 2-5 years experience in a Product Management role at a technology company
- Proven systems thinking approach to building roadmap and shipping products
- Experience leading technology teams from design through customer adoption
- Experience working on a customer-facing product
- A strong educational background in a technical or highly analytical discipline
- You are eager to work openly and collaboratively with a diverse team
- You feel comfortable working in a tech-driven environment with the ability to coordinate across several stakeholder groups (Engineering, Sales, Operations, Marketing, HR, etc.)
Other than these qualifications, we're hoping to bring someone on board who loves what they do and can't wait to join an amazing team.
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical and mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Who we are: We are a diverse group of individuals with backgrounds and experience in banking, startups, tech giants, and big-five consulting firms. We currently have about 110 employees across offices in New York, London and Singapore and have big plans for our growth. We’re looking for collaborative, creative, hard-working and intellectually curious people to help us make our vision a reality.
Why we matter: Paxos is the only technology company building financial services solutions that both customers and regulators can trust. We’re committed to pushing the boundaries of technology while also working with important stakeholder groups so we can build a financial system that is open and accessible to anyone around the world.
Who are our customers: Our customers run the gamut from individuals seeking access to digital assets and those who don’t want to be tied to a physical banking system, to large institutions seeking to improve their settlement infrastructure. Some of our clients today include big names like Credit Suisse, Societe Generale, Macquaire, INTL FCStone and Virtu.
How we work: Paxos is driven by our four values. We believe that every Paxos employee is an owner, and employees consistently search for the truth in their work. We also believe in real-time candor and a shared commitment to excellence. These values are ingrained in everything we do and influence how we communicate and collaborate as an organization.
Why we are a great place to work: Paxos has been consistently named a Best Place to Work by BuiltIn. We offer all of the usual startup stuff like healthy snacks, coffee, and ping pong but we also offer generous healthcare coverage, PTO, and family leave. (We want employees to care for themselves both in and out of office.) In addition to the benefits and perks, Paxos offers employees the chance to have a real and measurable impact on a growing business: what you do today directly influences the Company goals. As a result, we enable every employee to substantially grow their careers.
Learn more about us:
- The Paxos Blog
- Paxos Raises $65MM Series B
- Podcast with Paxos Founder
- Paxos Blog: Building the Future of Finance
- Paxos Founder on CNBC’s Mad Money
- Paxos in the WSJ