Senior Product Manager
- Obtain and maintain a solid understanding of all Ocrolus solutions as well as where machine learning and other technical solutions can be implemented
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various technical personnel during all project phases
- Review proposed modifications on product roadmap, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Develop KPIs, monitor progress continuously and report on milestones and deliverables
- Communicate proactively interdepartmentally
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Minimum two years’ experience working as a project manager with a focus on data and data-driven products
- Proficiency with SQL
- Understanding of Machine Learning modules, DevOps
- Proficiency with at least one web development language, such as Java or Python
- Experience with the personal and small business lending markets