Senior Product Manager at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking an experienced, globally-focused Senior Product Manager who can work closely with Design & Engineering teams to manage our Email messaging product. You will lead the discovery and delivery of new capabilities designed for the messaging needs of enterprise users. You should have a passion for creating and leveraging leading-edge technologies to create complete customer solutions, enjoy getting out into the field to understand customer needs, and have experience bringing new product ideas to life using a data-driven approach.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You’ll join the Email & Enterprise team, which owns the email and enterprise strategy at Braze. This team supports the fastest growing channels at Braze and is critical to the company's continued growth. As a Senior Product Manager at Braze, you will work on a diverse set of projects, tasks, and problems focused around:
- Managing the product roadmap for our Email and Enterprise team – analyzing inputs from a wide variety of sources to prioritize the most important next steps for our product.
- Deeply understanding our customers, market, and technology environment.
- Providing expertise on the problems experienced by email marketers.
- Collaborating closely with Product Designers, Engineers, Product Managers, and counterparts across the business to scope effective solutions and ensure that we’re building excellent products.
- Establishing and managing internal and external customer expectations.
- Leading product development in a lean, entrepreneurial start-up environment.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are an experienced builder with 6+ years of Product Management experience.
- You have strong communication, collaboration, organization, and persuasion skills.
- You have a proactive, positive, can-do attitude. You drive projects to completion and are always looking for new ways that processes and products can be improved.
- You have demonstrated a strong bias for action while maintaining an attention to detail.
- You have an eagerness to learn and grow.
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement.
- You have experience working at previous ESP’s (Email Service Providers).
- You have experience working at a high-growth, high-scale technology startup.
- You have SaaS experience.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch, including snacks and beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.