Senior Product Manager
Are you a Product Manager with a skill for identifying and solving real market problems? Are you passionate about driving the end-to-end development of innovative new products? Are you equally comfortable discussing KPI's with the Head of Sales as you are describing your detailed product requirements with engineers? Intent is looking for such an individual to fill our new Product Manager role.
The Senior Product Manager (PM) will be responsible for developing new products on our advertising platform and will help shape our product roadmap with the other members of the product team. The PM will define products from existing needs and help to develop new ideas based on industry experience and contact with customers, prospects and internal stakeholders. Together with our engineering team, the PM will turn these ideas into reality in an Agile environment, creating solutions for both desktop and mobile platforms.
A willingness to listen to and understand the market is critical for this role to make sure we are building solutions to tangible problems that will impact many clients and not just one-offs. Therefore, candidates must enjoy spending time in the market to understand its problems and find innovative solutions for broad groups of customers. Candidates must possess a blend of business and technical savvy, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
<intent> isn’t your usual company. Our work is powered by the premise that every person at <intent> is unique, possessing a distinct set of skills, personality and passions. We embrace our collective talents to tackle technical challenges, refine our successfully disruptive business ideas and co-create one of the most human and inspiring work cultures out there. We are a team of deep collaborators, valuing and rewarding shared success over individual heroics.
What You Will Do:
- Work closely with brilliant engineering and UX teams on interesting and complex problems
- Be highly involved in the entire product development life cycle from ideation to data analysis
- Develop and present product plans and proposals to senior management
- Provide day-to-day product support to sales and business development as needed
- Listen to clients, prospects, etc. to identify needs and opportunities for our product
<intent> is looking for a bright and ambitious Product Manager to join our team of thoroughly awesome humans and dogs.
- At least 2-4 years experience working in an internet product management role
- Experience designing great user experiences using multivariate testing
- Experience working with data and/or SQL
- A deep understanding of how the internet and websites work
- (Preferred) Computer Science, Science or Engineering degree
- (Preferred) Work experience in e-commerce, web analytics, ad tech and/or mobile development
- Keen attention to detail
- Self-directed and highly organized; adept at prioritization and ROI analysis even amidst ambiguity
- Ability to work with a high degree of independence
- Outstanding communicator across all media (verbal, stories, spreadsheets and presentations)
- A passionate advocate of the innovative products we create
- Curious, creative, and collaborative
- A team player, who gets a kick out of an energetic, fun and relaxed work environment
<intent> uses predictive analytics to help travel brands maximize revenue per visitor. Sophisticated machine learning capabilities — trained and fine-tuned for years — enable us to serve ads and conversion-boosting user experiences based on a unique understanding of where a given user is in the shopping journey.
We operate in more than 40 countries with hundreds of airline, hotel, car rental, online travel agency and meta-search partners around the globe, including nine of the top 10 OTAs and metasearch sites in North America. We’re over 100 people, with offices in NYC (HQ) & London.
Every day, we’re inspired by two pursuits. First, we’re building novel products that are upending e-commerce. Second, we’re building the company we’ve always wanted to work for — one that’s open, human and collaborative, where very smart people come together to share ideas and get things done. We’ve been included on Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in NYC list for seven years running.
Love Your Job!
Our employees enjoy coming to work, and we let them know they're valued.
Our vibrant team accomplishes a lot every day, but we insist upon work/life balance so things never become stale. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, but we take our work very seriously. We believe that in order for our employees to perform their best, they need access to strategic decisions, and so our flat structure and open communication invite innovation from all levels — ideas flow freely.
We offer competitive compensation, stock options, and great perks & benefits, including:
- Unlimited vacation
- A generous parental leave policy
- A beautiful, dog-friendly office in SoHo with drinks and snacks
- An open environment with lots of natural light and roof deck access
- Annual $2,000 learning budget and Citi Bike membership
- Access to Fond, our employee perks program featuring deals and discounts on hundreds of products and services
- Access to Sherpaa, a telehealth service with 24/7
- Company-wide social events, and more!
So what are you waiting for? Apply with your resume in just a few clicks! You can learn more about us at: