Orchard is transforming the way people buy and sell their homes. Simplifying it, to the way it should have always been; fair and true to market, straightforward, easy. Every year in the U.S., $1.5 trillion of single-family residences transact, generating over $120 billion of fees in a process that has changed little in decades. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle.
Orchard offers a modern alternative, making one of life's biggest decisions – the sale and purchase of a home – stress free, fair and simple.
Orchard launched in 2017 and was previously known as Perch. The company is headquartered in New York City, has 200+ employees and has grown 10x year over year. We have raised over $300 million in financing from top tier investors including: Firstmark, Revolution, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose.
We are proud to be recognized by Inc. Magazine as a best workplace of 2020 and have a 4.9 Glassdoor rating!
About the Product Team
The Product Management team at Orchard helps develop digital product experiences that make the experience of buying and selling a home simple and stress-free for our customers, as well as for our internal sales & operations teams.
About the Role
The Senior Product Manager will help Orchard build a high NPS customer experience that creates raving fans, at scale. You will work closely with our talented design, engineering, and marketing teams to build industry-defining products that deliver on Orchard’s mission - to provide the most simple, stress-free, and fair way to buy and sell a home. The ideal candidate has experience building impact-driving products in a growth stage company.
What You’ll Do Here
- Prioritize among a vast set of possible opportunities to drive the highest impact to our customers and business
- Speak with customers directly and conduct both generative and evaluative research to inform our product strategy
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to build products that enable us to scale 5x while consistently delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Build foundational components of the technology platform that underpins Orchard’s business
- Regularly make “build,” “partner,” or “buy” decisions regarding how best to support our evolving and rapidly growing business
- Define, track, and report on product KPIs that drive product decisions and measure success
We’d Love to Hear From You if You Have:
- 3+ years experience in Product Management in a B2C environment
- A relentless drive for results - you are constantly looking for ways to go beyond what is asked, to have an outsized impact on the business
- Experience making tough prioritization decisions to maximize value for customers and the business
- Strong analytical capabilities, experience defining metrics, measuring performance, and using data to inform decision-making
- A track record of taking ownership of large projects, including identifying what those projects should be in the first place
- Demonstrated experience collaborating cross-functionally: working effectively with highly technical engineering teams as well as operational teams and senior leadership
- Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative user research to inform product decisions