Senior Product Manager at Orchard
Orchard is radically simplifying the way people buy and sell their homes. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Orchard has reimagined the end-to-end experience of buying and selling, from innovative home search tools to find the perfect home to the ability to buy a new home before selling your current one. Orchard customers manage the entire experience through a personalized online dashboard, while also getting the support of best-in-class Orchard real estate agents.
Headquartered in New York City and with offices throughout Texas, Colorado, Georgia, North Carolina, and Virginia, Orchard has over 300 employees and growing. We have raised over $130 million in equity financing from top-tier investors including Revolution, Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose. Our investors have also backed the likes of Pinterest, AirBnb, Shopify and Sweetgreen. Orchard is proud to be recognized as part of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
About the Role
Orchard is looking for a Senior Product Manager to help build a high NPS customer experience that creates raving fans at scale. You will work closely with our talented design, engineering, sales, marketing, and operations teams to build industry-defining products that deliver on Orchard’s mission - to provide the most simple, stress-free, and fair way to buy and sell a home. The ideal candidate has experience building impact-driving products in a growth stage company.
This is a full time role that will be based out of our growing New York office.
What You’ll Do Here
- Prioritize among a vast set of possible opportunities to drive the highest impact to our customers and business
- Speak with customers directly and conduct both generative and evaluative research to inform our product strategy
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to build products that enable us to scale 5x while consistently delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Define, track, and report on product KPIs that drive product decisions and measure success
We’d Love to Hear From You if You Have:
- 3+ years experience in Product Management in a B2C environment
- A relentless drive for results - you are constantly looking for ways to go beyond what is asked, to have an outsized impact on the business
- Experience making tough prioritization decisions to maximize value for customers and the business
- Strong analytical capabilities, experience defining metrics, measuring performance, and using data to inform decision-making
- A track record of taking ownership of large projects
- Demonstrated experience collaborating cross-functionally: working effectively with highly technical engineering teams as well as operational teams and senior leadership
- Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative user research to inform product decisions
We're proud to be recognized by Glassdoor, Inc. Magazine, Fast Company and Forbes on their lists of best places to work. We also have a 4.9 Glassdoor rating! Orchard is building the first one-stop-shop in real estate and we’re bringing together the most innovative professionals across real estate, business, marketing, technology and design. We also have some pretty great perks:
- Equity participation
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 18 weeks of paid family leave
- Employee discount on Orchard’s services
We're currently working from home until it's safe for employees to return to the office. We anticipate returning later this year and are excited to welcome people back to our offices and see one another in person. Until then, your interviews will all happen virtually. If there is anything we can do to make your process easier, don't hesitate to let us know!
Orchard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.