Imagen is extending the frontiers of medicine and artificial intelligence (AI) to improve human well-being. In the short term, we are building state-of-the-art AI software to reduce diagnostic errors in radiology and improve patient outcomes. Over the long term, we are transforming early disease identification and management through our interdisciplinary research at the intersection of medicine and AI.
We’re a team of leading scientists, engineers, clinicians, and industry professionals from some of the top healthcare and technology organizations across the globe. Our clinical team is comprised of radiologists and surgeons from Mayo Clinic, Stanford Hospital, Hospital for Special Surgery, Boston Children’s Hospital, and other prestigious institutions. Imagen’s technical team is comprised of machine learning PhDs and engineers with extensive experience doing research and building technology and products at leading companies, including Google and Facebook.
We were founded in 2016 and have raised $60M from leading venture capitalists, hospitals and health systems, and technology entrepreneurs. Our institutional investors include DFJ and GV.
Imagen is a product-driven company. We are looking for smart, passionate people who are excited to create cutting-edge technology that will change the lives of patients around the world. The Senior Product Manager role carries responsibilities core to the long-term success of the company, including regulatory strategy, product strategy, product development, and team management. The job requires passion for the mission, unrelentingly high standards, and the ability to motivate a team to do great work. You will provide strategic product direction and leadership to a cross-functional team of software engineers, machine learning researchers, product managers, and clinicians focused on delivering products in a fast-paced and high-impact environment.
- Create and own the product, regulatory, and team strategy within our Labeled Data Team; delivering targeted roadmaps and solutions that allow your team to achieve its goals
- Build and manage a sustainable team and team-structure that consistently delivers high quality labeled data and continual improvement therein
- Prioritize development goals based on a deep understanding of our product roadmap, specifically weighing trade-offs to mitigate risk and maximize efficiency
- Develop deep subject matter expertise across the realms of AI, medical imaging diagnostics, software solutions, data structures, and medical device regulations
- Inspire and motivate a cross-functional team with a variety of backgrounds, goals, and experiences
- Demonstrated passion for technology and working on critical problems
- 5-10 year track record of product management in top tier technology environments working on enterprise and or non-consumer facing products
- Proven ability to manage and motivate teams both within and outside of reporting structure
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in a fast-paced environment, and to evolve product strategy based on data, industry trends, and sales
- Full-Stack understanding of technology from data models to software to machine learning
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical, scientific, or quantitative field preferable
- Domain experience in enterprise healthcare technology
- Previous experience as a software engineer or similar technical field
- CS or Applied Statistics degree from a top tier academic institution
- Product experience in medical device manufacturing
This role is based in New York, NY.