We're Brigit, a financial health app for the everyday American. By using cash flow data to automate finances, not only do we help people today, but also empower them to start saving for tomorrow and permanently transform their financial future. Brigit analyzes data from billions of individual bank transactions and formulates a deep understanding of each member’s cash-flow mismatches and spending habits. Using that data, we're able to send no-fee predictive advances and help millions of Americans avoid late payment fees, predatory overdraft fees, and interest rates. Our initial product is focused on disrupting the predatory $44 Billion payday loan and overdraft market and our future products will continue to empower and improve the lives of over 100M underserved Americans!
We are a team that thrives on collaborating and moving fast. It is important that we have an environment that is open, respectful, and supportive. While we all have our own preferences, personalities, objectives, and goals, we are one team that is building something great together. Our differences make us collectively better.
We are seeking a full-time, local senior product manager. Reporting to the Head of Product, you will drive execution and create new, transformational offerings.
Who You Are
- Loves data and user analytics, funnels, and loops
- Leads through influence and assume responsibility even in the absence of control
- Have a bias for testing before building
- Detail-oriented and technically proficient
- Ability to thrive with ambiguity and work independently
- Ability to advocate for our corporate strategy and be the voice of the product
- History of collaborating with engineering, product design, customer support, and marketing
- User-focused and embraces Brigit’s mission
What You'll Be Doing
- Lead product manager responsible for achieving a strategic company objective
- Responsible for the full design/build/release/iterate product cycl
- Partner with design, business development, marketing, customer support, and executive leadership to iteratively test and develop new functionality
- Work with our engineering team to manage a backlog of epics and user stories, prioritize and schedule them against our corporate objectives, and bring them to market
- Serve as a member of our product team; participate in user research, release planning and communication, user acceptance testing, and smoke testing.
- Act as a leader with the company, improving culture and performance
What You Have
- 5+ years of product management experience in a technology company
- 2+ years of experience at a mobile app-based B2C company
- BA/BS or equivalent
We're backed by leading VC's, including DCM, Canaan Partners, NYCA, and a number of the world's most influential social impact investors. If autonomy, ownership and having a meaningful say in the direction of the Company you work for is important to you, then come join our growing team!
Our Benefits & Team
Competitive compensation package with stock options at a high-growth startup
Day 1 benefit coverage for health, dental, and vision
Offer competitive paid parental leave policy
Dog friendly office
Employee wellness initiatives
Monthly phone/internet reimbursements
At Brigit, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Read Full Job Description