Hi, we're Brigit! A financial health app for the everyday American. By using cash flow data to automate finances, not only do we help people today, but also empower them to start saving for tomorrow. Brigit analyzes data from billions of individual bank transactions and formulates a deep understanding of each member’s cash-flow mismatches and spending habits. Using that data, we're able to send no-fee predictive advances and help millions of Americans avoid late payment fees, predatory overdraft fees, and interest rates. Our initial product is focused on disrupting the predatory $44 Billion payday loan and overdraft market and our future products will continue to empower and improve the lives of over 100M underserved Americans.
We are a team that flourishes with collaboration and adapting quickly. It is important that we have an environment that is open, respectful, and encouraging. While we all have our own preferences, personalities, objectives, and goals, we are one team that is building something great together. Our differences make us collectively better.
We are seeking a full-time, local senior product manager. Reporting to the Head of Product, you will drive execution and create new, transformational offerings.
What You Have
- 5+ years of product management experience in a technology company
- 2+ years of experience at a mobile app-based B2C company
- BA/BS or equivalent
- A love for data and user analytics, funnels, and loops
- A bias for testing before building
- You are detail-oriented and technically proficient
- The ability to thrive with ambiguity and work independently
- A history of collaborating with engineering, product design, customer support, and marketing
What You'll Be Doing
- Lead product manager responsible for achieving a strategic company objective
- Responsible for the full design/build/release/iterate product cycle
- Partner with design, business development, marketing, customer support, and executive leadership to iteratively test and develop new functionality
- Work with our engineering team to manage a backlog of epics and user stories, prioritize and schedule them against our corporate objectives, and bring them to market
- Serve as a member of our product team; participate in user research, release planning and communication, user acceptance testing, and smoke testing
- Act as a leader with the company, improving culture and performance
We're backed by leading VC's, including DCM, Canaan Partners, NYCA, and a number of the world's most influential social impact investors. If autonomy, ownership, and having meaningful input in the company you work for is important to you, come join our growing team!
Our Benefits & Team
-Competitive compensation package with stock options at a high-growth startup
-Day 1 benefit coverage for health, dental, and vision
-Offer competitive paid parental leave policy
-Dog friendly office
-Employee wellness initiatives
At Brigit, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Read Full Job Description